New Arrivals

Started by Claude Dreyfus, March 01, 2011, 08:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tadpole

Went into glasgow today and came home with a non-powered green hymek to accompany my powered blue one.
Two rails good. Three better.

michael

have just won a dcc class 37 on ebay for £31!!! bargin! Will be repainted to either WCRC or DRS, cant decide which to do first!

Also been to Modelzone and Ian Allen books in Manchester today, anything wort having was sooo overpriced though, so came away with nothing!

michael

back that up with todays purchase from the macc model rail show, a BR Maroon Warship, lovely!!

porkie

Quote from: porkie on March 02, 2011, 01:21:30 PM
i have a rake of royal train coaches on their way :NGaugersRule:

It dont look like these will apper on my layout  :'(

Not to sure whats happend at its N gauge ???  

My money is being refunded.
:Class89:

My Layout build thread.... Milton grove TMD 1988 - 2000 WCML loosly based
www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=57.0

Adam1701D

I've not heard anything from Carl for a couple of weeks (since I supplied him with the last lot of vinyls) but shall endeavour to find out what's happening.
Best Regards,
Adam Warr
Peterborough, UK

cupoftea

A class 04 shunter in BR blue. My grandson is really chuffed - he wanted a shunter on the layout.

REFaust

Just running in my new Farish Jubilee, early emblem version 'Hong Kong'. Got it yesterday at the ally pally show from the bachmann stand..sticker said £69 but Merl let me have it for £50, which was a result. lol

Picture to follow.

R E Faust

:A1Tornado:

upnick

Hi All,  

After thinnning some of my loco roster out  i   have recieved recently  an Arnold GG1 in  Pennsy paint i  converted to DCC using  a TCS M1 decoder  &  added  weight to the end trucks i   might need to add  metal wheels  to  the trucks as well  the couplers will be replaced with MT's  soon.

An Atlas  factory fitted DCC  C-630  in Pennsy paint is  a really smooth  running loco  bigger than i  expected  i have to admit  ;D

Kato  PA1 / B units  in  Pennsy again  are superb  both units are powered fitted with  Digitrax board decoders.

Kato  F7    in  Cheapspeake  &  Ohio   paint fitted with  a Digitrax  DZ123 decoder

A pair of  beautiful   E8/9 locos from Kato  both fitted with Digitrax board  decoders  are  the basis of  my  other passenger  car locos   :) in  Pennsy paint.

NTrain

I have just got a dummy Dapol Royal 67. Now to figure out how to put on the nameplates etc

Adam1701D

Best Regards,
Adam Warr
Peterborough, UK

NTrain

ecky thump..........

Are my eyes up to this

Adam1701D

I've not fitted mine yet, either  :)
Best Regards,
Adam Warr
Peterborough, UK

Claude Dreyfus

Quote from: upnick on March 27, 2011, 03:05:39 PM

Kato  PA1 / B units  in  Pennsy again  are superb  both units are powered fitted with  Digitrax board decoders.

I'm not particularly into US outline, but they look rather impressive beasts!

michael

Quote from: Claude Dreyfus on March 29, 2011, 10:49:12 PM
I'm not particularly into US outline, but they look rather impressive beasts!

same here, quite like that first one though

upnick

Hi Claude / Michael,   

Many thanks the  PA   locos are smooth  with good weight  in the chassis  both units being powered give   good traction  for a scale  train even  on  gradients with  no   worries of  making the gradient  :)

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations