what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Tidbury

RUMERS new CD  Nashville Tears
its really good .just as  all her other CDs this is so good I still havnt got a favourite track they are all so good .
Bob Tidbury

port perran

Quote from: Bob Tidbury on August 27, 2020, 03:24:33 PM
RUMERS new CD  Nashville Tears
its really good .just as  all her other CDs this is so good I still havnt got a favourite track they are all so good .
Bob Tidbury
You are certainly doing your best to promote Rumer Bob.
Well worth a listen.
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Bob Tidbury

Yes Port Peran ,What I like about Rumer is
1 that she doesnt sing through her nose
2 she dosent sing in her knickers
3 she doesnt prance around waving her hands everywhere
4 you can hear every word she sings.
5 she sings a variety of types of music  mostly I would say eay listening ,but some country ,some allmost pop ,and the latest one is all by one song writer a guy called Hugh Prestwood ,she is now going to write some more of her own songs for the next CD
But most of all she does contact her fans and answer her Messages on Facsbook Messenger ,when she moved back to the Uk she sent everyone a postcard from  Macon the place she lived in America with her little boy and her husband .
I wish I could afford to see her live at the Concert at Birmingham Town `Hall on 9th March next year two days after my 74th birthday .
But I dont think I can find that much money ,fingers crossed she told me on messenger that it might be possible to add High Wycombe onto the list of concerts next year as we do have a nice Theatre .
Bob Tidbury

fastmoggy

Well at the moment its a bit of Wilko Johnson whilst im lookingon here  :bounce:

BradC

I tend to listen to Sabaton or Warhammer 40k Horus Heresy audio-books, good listening while working on the layout.

I also keep Eve-online running with at least an Orca mining making passive ISK. 

Anyone else play Eve?
www.chainswords.com to follow the progress of my layout construction

Bealman

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Snowwolflair

Philip.

I'll probably regret this but......who DOES sing in their knickers [ @Newportnobby you don't have to answer if you don't want to  ;) ]

Snowwolflair

joe cassidy

'Waking  Hours' by Del Amitri - Jockrock !

Newportnobby

Quote from: Philip. on August 28, 2020, 11:03:18 AM
I'll probably regret this but......who DOES sing in their knickers [ @Newportnobby you don't have to answer if you don't want to  ;) ]

I think Bob is referring to certain artistes who have a predilection for prancing around the stage in their underwear. I'll mention no names in case you spend the rest of the day on YouTube

Trainfish

John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

joe cassidy

'L'echappee belle' by Autour de Lucie.

Good French music.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations