NGF Raffle Winners of 2011

Started by guest2, January 01, 2012, 12:02:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMScat

Congratulations to all the winners  :thumbsup:

brbluewill

who do i contact for the prize below?? cheers

11.  Etched Pixels Class 71 resin body shell kit to fit Farish 25/33 chassis. 
Where our songs are challenged we shall sing them all the louder!!!!!

Lawrence

Contact Alan through a pm to etched pixels on this forum  :thumbsup:

brbluewill

NTrain

Congratulations.

10.  Class 129 Conversion Kit from NTrain                                                                        Griffo49

Prize now in post. Enjoy.

Lawrence

Several winners have been in touch about their prizes and offered to pay towards the postage (obviously I have a lot to post and it will eat into the overall fund), it was not the intention to ask for any contribution towards shipping as members had already paid for tickets, however should anyone who has won a major prize wish to make any further donation they can do so using the donation button as usual, but please do not feel you have to.

It is a very generous gesture by you and epitomises the spirit of the forum.

Thank you and Happy New Year

rg1

Congrats to all those who won :beers:

I didn't win anything :'( :'(
The pen is mightier than the sword (and easier to write with!)

Griffo

Quote from: NTrain on January 03, 2012, 11:14:04 PM
Congratulations.

10.  Class 129 Conversion Kit from NTrain                                                                        Griffo49

Prize now in post. Enjoy.

Many, many thanks!

brbluewill

voucher received today lawrence  :thumbsup: big thanks to everyone and modellers mecca for their donation :thumbsup:

willroy

1.    Dapol Platinum - B1 BR Black Early Crest 61097 (ND120B)                                         willroy
I never expect to win a prize in raffles so was a great surprise to me.  Keep up the good work, I am looking forward to receiving the B1.    willroy
RoyJ

rusticged

:beers:
Congratulations to all the winners and I would like to add my, belated, thanks to all the Team for organising such a good and comprehensive raffle.
Well Done Guys
:wave: :wave: :wave:
Rusticged

Layout: 'Leefield & Ashpeth'
Modelling Freelance British outline from the 1960s to the Present day.

Trainfish

I received both my prizes today. Thanks guys for organising this and also thanks to the sponsors/donors etc. I can't wait until the next one now, suddenly Christmas is more appealing again  :beers:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Lawrence

For the attention of willroy and others I will repost my previous post

Attention Prize Winners

Would the winners of prizes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 12, 13, 14, 17, 19, 21, 22, 23, 24 please contact me by pm, please give your user name, the prize you have won and your full name and the postal address you want your prize sent to.

I will endeavour to get all the prizes out within the next couple of weeks, however I would prefer to wait a while for the post Christmas backlog to calm down to prevent anything getting lost.

If you have already contact me ignore this if you have not please pm as soon as possible

Dave231

It was certainly a great start to the Nerw Year for me! I won a Rotacraft drill set in the raffle. Newport Nobby was able to send it to me 1st Class post and got it the day after he sent. It is straight from the manufacturers and because of its small size is ideal for me use. Unlike the Draper crafdt drill I have it is quite small and as a disabled person is ideal for me as i do not have so much weight in my hand when hold the the tool. As my disablity is a spinal one that affects my hands I could not have won a more ideal tool. Thanks to ther donor of this tool and everyone else who made donatioons.

If the small amount I donated helps this group / forum then all the better. Finslly a happy and healthy New Year to veryone and continue having fun with our hobby.

Regards,

Dave Chandler

Lawrence

Quote from: Lawrence on January 07, 2012, 02:34:59 PM
For the attention of willroy and others I will repost my previous post

Attention Prize Winners

Would the winners of prizes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 12, 13, 14, 17, 19, 21, 22, 23, 24 please contact me by pm, please give your user name, the prize you have won and your full name and the postal address you want your prize sent to.

I will endeavour to get all the prizes out within the next couple of weeks, however I would prefer to wait a while for the post Christmas backlog to calm down to prevent anything getting lost.

If you have already contact me ignore this if you have not please pm as soon as possible

All members who have contacted me (hint hint) have had their prizes sent out, and you should all have them, if not by now certailny in the next few day, the overseas guys will obviously have to wait a little longer.

Surprisingly, I still have some prizes sitting here awaiting contact from their respective winners - if I don't have your name and address I can't send your prize  ::)

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations