what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trainfish

Black Star Riders in preparation for this gig. Don't expect any updates to my layout thread (or anywhere else for that matter) during that weekend.
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Sprintex

GroupC

Metallica, good one, Sprintex. A classic.

Sonic Youth for me at the moment, "Washing Machine" album. A difficult listen, not for everyone! Not even me a lot of the time!

Trainfish

Just on my way to the loft for a couple of hours. I have no idea which CD I'll put on but I do know it will be by Pink Floyd  :thumbsup:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

mark37/4

THIS IS A BAD IDEA

BUT IM ALL ABOUT BAD IDEAS

Trainfish

Just bought 2 second hand CDs at the market so now listening to The Doobie Brothers to be followed by the Michael Schenker Group.
John

<*))))><

xm607

Strangely enough the Tron legend sound track.
Steve.

Trainfish

I've just been extricated from the loft where I was listening to Iron Maiden. Before that Pink Floyd and before that more Pink Floyd.

Good to see Hawkwind Mick, not sure I've ever seen them mentioned on here before.
John

<*))))><

marco neri

...never turn you back on the ripper (judas priest)

mark37/4

Hydra from Winter soilder,

HAIL HYDRA, HAIL HYDRA, HAIL HYDRA  :D

Mark

THIS IS A BAD IDEA

BUT IM ALL ABOUT BAD IDEAS

marco neri

Judas Priest........"You've got another thing comin'.."
...never turn you back on the ripper (judas priest)

austinbob

Right now I'm listening to Chris Barber in Berlin with Otterly Patterson and Chris's Band -Classic. Reminds me of my days down the pub with my college friends. - Brilliant!!
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £25.67
Below Goal: £74.33
Site Currency: GBP
26% 
May Donations