My local bus stop

Started by Bealman, December 12, 2017, 11:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weave

Quote from: railsquid on November 07, 2020, 07:13:18 AM
Quote from: weave on November 07, 2020, 06:19:28 AM

Been nearly 22 hours now since you sauntered off. What happened?, what happened? 'Twas a Friday Night after all. :headbang:  :pint:

Good point - I've alerted the Sydney police to be on the lookout for a man who was possibly abducted from a bus stop by shopping trolleys.

Or The Pirates of the Cash 'n' Carrybbean!

Graham

He was kidnapped because he won the meat raffle too many times at the bowls club.

weave

So that's what the horse was all about. Topping up supplies. Melbourne Cup my arse.

weave

Read that back and just want to say that the last bit is not a flirtatious come on to the people of Melbourne  :D

Bealman

Just caught up with this.... you're all very funny.  ;)

See, I don't even keep up with my own crap thread!  :worried:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Bealman

Geology lesson.

The geologic structure behind McDonalds is Mt Keira. It is a prominent feature of the escarpment which rises abruptly behind Wollongong and it's suburbs on the plain along the Illawarra coast. It's quite an imposing feature, and much more impressive than it looks in this pic.

The high school where I worked is located directly beneath it - Keira High, funny that. Students were constantly pestering me as to when it was going to erupt!

Hardly...  it's composed of shitty crumbly sandstone, so the whole thing was underwater at some point. Anyway, the whole formation is very unstable, and there have been two substantial rock falls in the last 25 years.

The evening sun is illuminating one of them in this pic.

There you go, a bit of education from the bus stop!  ;)

Trainfish

Are you working at McDonalds now? That picture looks like it was taken from inside the drive-thru window  :D
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Bealman

Trainfish

So the first picture was taken from the other side of McDonalds?

And the second one was taken on your way to work?   :P
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Bealman

Ha bloody Ha. Just for that, here's a one taken last night, bus lane visible, on the way home.  :P

Trainfish

John

<*))))><

TrevL

Flippin' burgers, I can see this is going to get heated. :D
Cheers, Trev.

Time flys like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana!

Bealman

Not from McDonald's it won't. They're always bloody cold  ;)

Trainfish

Maybe you need to speak to your line manager and ask if you can leave them on the grill a little longer?  :P
John

<*))))><

Trainfish

I'm guessing George no longer works at McDonalds as he hasn't posted about it for a couple of days. Maybe he was heating up the burgers too much. That will be my fault then. Sorry George  :'(
John

<*))))><

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £15.67
Below Goal: £84.33
Site Currency: GBP
16% 
May Donations