Do you think he can make it 100%

Started by Oldman, June 05, 2013, 10:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Been following the 2013 TT and wondered if anyone else has an opinion on if Michael Dunlop will win every TT race he enters this year. 4 out of 4 so far.  8)
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

hairygit

I'm 99% certain he's going to kill or cripple himself, he is dangerouly aggresive, and ripping away from the start at full chat on cold tyres is a disaster waiting to happen. Did you notice how bent out of shape the bike was getting in the superstocks shown last night. I know he's the late great Joey Dunlops nephew, but Joey had a good career before his tragic demise, Michael will be lucky if he lives to ride next years TT :worried:
Male children never grow up, we just get older and our toys become more expensive!

Phil Hendry

He really is 'do or die' isn't he.  I just hope it's the former, rather than the latter, but I fear that the latter won't be long coming.
I am not a complete lunatic - there are pieces missing!

Newportnobby

It's great to have good weather for race week, and there has been some superb racing.
Sad that John McGuiness seems out of sorts.
Didn't that MV sound wonderful (until it retired). Still, it is a development bike :hmmm:

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £25.67
Below Goal: £74.33
Site Currency: GBP
26% 
May Donations