N Gauge Now

Started by Northern Git, November 24, 2013, 10:21:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trainfish

How did folk know about this then? I can't find anything about it apart from on here. I've looked through issue 5 and can find an ad for issue 6 at £5.25 but nothing for more than that. Am I going blind?
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Portpatrick

Quote from: Trainfish on March 28, 2016, 03:03:33 PM
How did folk know about this then? I can't find anything about it apart from on here. I've looked through issue 5 and can find an ad for issue 6 at £5.25 but nothing for more than that. Am I going blind?

When I got my issue 5, on my previous subscription, there was an A5 size yellow insert offering the 5 for £20, with an end date.  After some consideration I decided to go for it.   

Trainfish

I was on subscription too but didn't see any yellow insert. I would definitely have gone for it and probably should have looked at this thread before now. I think an email to them could be in order. Thanks for this. Would it be too much to ask if anyone still has this insert that they could scan it to me so I know what I'm on about when I contact them?
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Portpatrick

Quote from: Trainfish on March 28, 2016, 04:02:43 PM
I was on subscription too but didn't see any yellow insert. I would definitely have gone for it and probably should have looked at this thread before now. I think an email to them could be in order. Thanks for this. Would it be too much to ask if anyone still has this insert that they could scan it to me so I know what I'm on about when I contact them?

I have found my copy and scanned - saving as a pdf document.  But I cannot see how to attach the file to the messaging system, so not sure how to send it to you.  If you are willing to send me your E mail address via the forum messaging, I am happy to then attach it to a return E mail.  I guess only I, and presumably the moderators/ system overseers have access to my messages sent box so you should be safe!

Trainfish

Quote from: Only Me on March 28, 2016, 04:37:09 PM
I got all that through the post in a letter, im not even a subscriber.... The card was very useful as a shim though :)

Card? What card? Have I missed out on something else too?
John

<*))))><

Trainfish

Good news, N Gauge Now have agreed to let me have the original offer of 5 issues for £20, well, they did it for £19.25 actually but don't tell anyone. Thanks to those who helped with this and well done to Engee Publishing  :thumbsup:
John

<*))))><

Portpatrick

Quote from: Trainfish on April 28, 2016, 06:53:45 PM
Good news, N Gauge Now have agreed to let me have the original offer of 5 issues for £20, well, they did it for £19.25 actually but don't tell anyone. Thanks to those who helped with this and well done to Engee Publishing  :thumbsup:

Great.  Hope you enjoy it

tripper

Hi All,  Postie has just delivered Issue No. 6, which after a quick flick through looks like another good issue.
Regards, Ken.

Portpatrick

Ditto, Ken.  Mine has arrived this lunchtime.  Will look at it later.

Tank

Oh, I think I must have forgotten to pay for the next batch. :-\

Edit:-  No updated my subscription.

Ditape

Not yet arrived here in damp overcast Swindon :'(
Diane Tape

25901JFM

No sign of mine yet.  In fact no post at all today.
John

Arrived with todays post (Thursday), something to read in the quieter moments at work  :)

Calnefoxile

Quote from: Ditape on May 11, 2016, 02:45:35 PM
Not yet arrived here in damp overcast Swindon :'(

Got mine in a just as damp Calne  ;) ;)

Not had a chance to read it properly yet, but looks ok. Although there are a few spelling mistakes in the bits that I read. ::) ::)

Cheers

Neal.

port perran

Mine arrived today in Cornwall.
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £10.67
Below Goal: £89.33
Site Currency: GBP
 11%
May Donations