Unhappy Thread

Started by Caz, August 26, 2015, 10:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBQFC and 23 Guests are viewing this topic.

Bealman

I can't wait for my next one!  :no:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

emjaybee

Quote from: Trainfish on December 13, 2021, 07:16:17 PM
Quote from: dannyboy on December 13, 2021, 03:20:50 PM
Quote from: daffy on December 13, 2021, 01:36:27 PM
The view of my colonoscopy was very real as I was watching the cameras' progress on 21 inch screen right next to me.!  :)

Watching just what was happening would make it a lot more bearable - and interesting, for me.

I've had several colonscopes colonospocies colonopscies cameras up the bum and watched every one of them. The sedative helped and it was great viewing on the screen next to me. The weird thing if though that you don't feel anything inside due to the lack of nerve endings. Oh and removing polyps is also weird. They just get 'plucked off' again with no sense of feeling whatsoever  :o

That's all well and good, but have you ever had any for medical reasons?

Brookline build thread:

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50207.msg652736#msg652736

Sometimes you bite the dog...

...sometimes the dog bites you!

----------------------------------------------------------

I can explain it to you...

...but I can't understand it for you.

Trainfish

Quote from: Newportnobby on December 13, 2021, 09:21:21 PM
Quote from: Trainfish on December 13, 2021, 07:16:17 PM
I've had several cameras up the bum

It's the camera crew I feel sorry for :worried:

I should have been clearer, it was only ever 1 camera at a time.

Quote from: emjaybee on December 13, 2021, 09:28:15 PM
That's all well and good, but have you ever had any for medical reasons?

I'm not telling you.
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Newportnobby

Try telling your fans not to be so keen with their 'upskirting'

Trainfish

You've given me an idea Mick. Next time I get the same appointment it will be so much easier to wear a skirt. No more stripping off and putting on the backwards robe (once they gave me a robe with 3 arm holes for some reason). Just walk in, lay down, flip up the skirt, in goes the camera, 5 minutes of filming, whip out the camera, drop skirt back down and off I go. You're a genius, thanks  :thumbsup:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

steve836

Quote from: Trainfish on December 14, 2021, 10:54:33 PM
You've given me an idea Mick. Next time I get the same appointment it will be so much easier to wear a skirt. No more stripping off and putting on the backwards robe (once they gave me a robe with 3 arm holes for some reason). Just walk in, lay down, flip up the skirt, in goes the camera, 5 minutes of filming, whip out the camera, drop skirt back down and off I go. You're a genius, thanks  :thumbsup:
Perhaps you could pretend to be Scottish and wear a kilt
KISS = Keep it simple stupid

Trainfish

No way, that would be far too embarrassing! I never want to be mistaken for a Scotsman. They speak funny up there  :goggleeyes:
John

<*))))><

Newportnobby

Quote from: Trainfish on December 14, 2021, 10:54:33 PM
once they gave me a robe with 3 arm holes for some reason

@Trainfish  Stupid boy, Pike. You'd put it on upside down ::)

Bealman

He's right. Stupid boy.

It would be upside down here anyway  ;)
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Malc

I suffered with repeated bladder infections and my GP sent me to see a urologist. He did various tests including peeing into a bucket and a camera job. In the middle of the procedure he turned the monitor towards me to see the inside of my bladder. He pointed the camera back towards the point it entered the bladder. "This is what we call the J manoeuvre " I said,"do me a favour and straighten it out before you remove it" Not a flicker of a smile.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

joe cassidy

Are these the same cameras that some members of this forum use for "drivers eye" videos of their layouts ?

dannyboy

Quote from: joe cassidy on December 15, 2021, 08:52:30 PM
Are these the same cameras that some members of this forum use for "drivers eye" videos of their layouts ?

:censored: hope not!  :goggleeyes:
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Newportnobby

Quote from: Malc on December 15, 2021, 06:37:22 PM
I suffered with repeated bladder infections and my GP sent me to see a urologist. He did various tests including peeing into a bucket

Why would the urologist pee into a bucket? :confused2:

dannyboy

Quote from: Newportnobby on December 15, 2021, 09:30:20 PM

Why would the urologist pee into a bucket?

So he could do his 'Punch' impression -

"That's the way to do it".  :)
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

railsquid

Quote from: joe cassidy on December 15, 2021, 08:52:30 PM

Yup, just take your layout along to the appointment. :thumbsup:

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations