Unhappy Thread

Started by Caz, August 26, 2015, 10:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest311

@newportnobby, don't worry, a couple of hours with HB and my blood pressure is down to normal, one advantage of having a big hairy beast.

he sticks his head in my lap, I stroke his head / tickle his ears, and the stress just fades away...

unlike SWMBO, stroke her head, tickle her ears and it's another 'what's up with you?'

dogs are calming, wives   :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: NOT

Foxhound

Quote from: Newportnobby on January 29, 2021, 04:15:34 PM
I do have concerns about your blood pressure, Alan. Maybe you should amend your forum name to Buster Bloodvessel :hmmm: ;)

Rob and Becky (artistic director)

Foxhound

@class37025 I am also stuck with the bearded idiot and his motley media denizens, and yes, I am on Ramipril for hypertension. Seriously considering binning the whole thing and going for a Freeview+ box and a phone and broadband package from somebody who understands the following;
1. I don't want p0rn channels on my list
2. I don't want sport channels on my list
3. I don't want God channels on my list
4. I don't want 'free' Sky movies for 3 months that overnight become extremely expensive Sky movies because nobody reminds you to cancel the offer
5. If I want TV and broadband, why can I not just bin my landline if nobody uses it anyway?

Spawn of Satan.

I will never forgive him for Operation Princess and Virgin CrossCountry, nor for this inept nonsense of a media provider.

guest311

Quote from: Foxhound on February 03, 2021, 12:30:59 PM
Quote from: Newportnobby on January 29, 2021, 04:15:34 PM
I do have concerns about your blood pressure, Alan. Maybe you should amend your forum name to Buster Bloodvessel :hmmm: ;)

no photos please, respect my privacy  :smiley-laughing:

Foxhound

guest311

Quote from: Foxhound on February 03, 2021, 12:38:50 PM
@class37025 I am also stuck with the bearded idiot and his motley media denizens, and yes, I am on Ramipril for hypertension. Seriously considering binning the whole thing and going for a Freeview+ box and a phone and broadband package from somebody who understands the following;
1. I don't want p0rn channels on my list
2. I don't want sport channels on my list
3. I don't want God channels on my list
4. I don't want 'free' Sky movies for 3 months that overnight become extremely expensive Sky movies because nobody reminds you to cancel the offer
5. If I want TV and broadband, why can I not just bin my landline if nobody uses it anyway?

Spawn of Satan.

I will never forgive him for Operation Princess and Virgin CrossCountry, nor for this inept nonsense of a media provider.

after advising the idiots I was leaving them, with no penalty in accordance with their e-mail when the tried to up my price mid contract, got a 'sorry you're leaving' e-mail, then a couple of days later another telling me they are adding, free, kids channels and fitness channels to my package.

I don't need kids progams, it's just SWMBO and me here, and I don't need exercise classes, I've got a  :censored: husky  :'(

Foxhound

Quote from: class37025 on February 03, 2021, 12:52:58 PM
Quote from: Foxhound on February 03, 2021, 12:38:50 PM
@class37025 I am also stuck with the bearded idiot and his motley media denizens, and yes, I am on Ramipril for hypertension. Blah blah blah.....

Spawn of Satan.

after advising the idiots I was leaving them, with no penalty in accordance with their e-mail when the tried to up my price mid contract, got a 'sorry you're leaving' e-mail, then a couple of days later another telling me they are adding, free, kids channels and fitness channels to my package.

I don't need kids progams, it's just SWMBO and me here, and I don't need exercise classes, I've got a  :censored: husky  :'(

Foxhound

Quote from: class37025 on February 03, 2021, 12:54:16 PM
Quote from: Foxhound on February 03, 2021, 12:51:46 PM
@class37025

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xc86ab

I take it the royalty cheque is in the post  :)

I believe Ivor's sons jealously guard the copyrights and royalties. There are some very popular songs and poems of his that were in Peel Sessions that they won't let the BBC release. Swines.  :veryangry:

Trainfish

Alan, you don't have to do the exercises, they're there for viewing pleasure only  :thumbsup:

John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Snowwolflair

That definitely an other way to work up a sweat.  :smiley-laughing:

talisman56

Quote from: Trainfish on February 03, 2021, 01:58:24 PM

Alan, you don't have to do the exercises, they're there for viewing pleasure only  :thumbsup:

I think I collapsed after the first 30 seconds. And I was only watching the video...  :sweat:
Quando omni flunkus moritati

My layout thread - Hambleside East: http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=18364.0
My workbench thread: http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=19037

Trainfish

Ordered a new transformer from Megapoints on Tuesday, Dave posted it Wednesday using 'Tracked 48' so should receive it today which is why I ordered it Tuesday, ready for tonight. Message from Royal Mail this morning at 07:25 said "Sorry, your item went to Marlborough DO in error, so we re-routed it immediately. More information will be available as it travels through our network." In other words they messed up and have sent it back to Swindon sorting centre. So, unless postman Pat works later than usual on a Friday and remembering we only get post on days with an 'S' in them then it looks like 'Tracked 48' will become 'Tracked 72'.

I know it's only a day late (if it goes to the correct town tomorrow morning) but I have paid for 48 hour service and that's what I should get shouldn't I?

This will go into the angry thread if it doesn't arrive tomorrow morning  >:D
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

dannyboy

If the item does not arrive within 48 hours, you are entitled to claim that part of your payment back from the seller. It is a bit rough on the seller, but they should be able to get the cost back from Royal Mail.
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

guest311

personally, I'd contact RM direct ...

listen to  :poop: hold music

continue ..

then complain 'I paid for xx you managed to send to wrong sorting office, refund me, direct with compensation for the stress'

might work ?

otherwise, Tesco, water bottle from skips, 4* in bottle, RM sorting office, bit of rag / Tesco paper towel from trolley sanitising [most don't bother  :veryangry:]

box of matches

and at least you'll feel better  >:D

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations