Unhappy Thread

Started by Caz, August 26, 2015, 10:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malc

Just tried 8 times to book a vaccination slot on the nhs site. Get right to the "Save and Accept" and it tells me one of the slots is no longer available. Doesn't say which one, so you have to go through the whole process again. I've lost the Will to live.  I think I will wait for the call from my GP.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

guest311

Quote from: Dorsetmike on January 29, 2021, 12:06:17 PM
I don't have a door bell problem - don't have a doorbell! There's an entry phone at the main door into the building, that's the only way in if you don't have a key, the door into the flat just has a knocker.

as Frankie Howard would say

"ooo er Mrs "

guest311

Quote from: Trainfish on January 29, 2021, 12:19:47 PM
The cats deliver the mail? Amazing  :goggleeyes:

looks just like my postie  :smiley-laughing:

Newportnobby

Sneezed in the supermarket this morning and.................................STREWTH!!!!! :o

Trainfish

Are you sure that wasn't from using too much pepper:doh:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

guest311

perhaps he got pepper-sprayed for not sanitising his trolley handles  ;D

some of those security guys can be absolute  :censored:

guest311

it's ok, you can say what you want ...... he can't hear you  :smiley-laughing:

MinZaPint

Quote from: Malc on January 29, 2021, 12:24:31 PM
Just tried 8 times to book a vaccination slot on the nhs site. Get right to the "Save and Accept" and it tells me one of the slots is no longer available. Doesn't say which one, so you have to go through the whole process again. I've lost the Will to live.  I think I will wait for the call from my GP.

Hi Malc, my GP call came through a couple of days after the NHS notification, I'm glad I waited as the GP appointment was very well organised I was in and out in 20 minutes and 15 of that was the sitting time in case of a reaction. It also saved me a 20 mile journey! 3 GP practices had got together to set this up in a local sports club. Cheers David
Cogito Sumere potum alterum

Newportnobby

Quote from: Trainfish on January 29, 2021, 01:35:20 PM
Are you sure that wasn't from using too much pepper:doh:

I would deny having seen that but I 'rated' it :doh: :-[
I've been in this bunker too long.

woodbury22uk

Quote from: Malc on January 29, 2021, 12:24:31 PM

Booked my two appointments fairly easily by following a tip from someone who had your experience @Malc . The trick is too not choose the first time slots offered. Choose the third or fourth and everything goes through smoothly.
Mike

Membre AFAN 0196

Malc

I tried booking at the end of next week on a day that said both AM and PM available. Having chatted to one of my friends, the whole of south Birmingham has had the same letter today, so will leave it to tonight to try again.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

steve836

You lot are lucky I live in Suffolk, the lowest county in the UK  for rolling out the vaccine.
KISS = Keep it simple stupid

guest311

so far been on the phone to Virgin media for over 1 hour, 46 minutes to actually get a reply, 'transferring you to the cancellations dept', and their music is  :poop:

still waiting so this may well end up on the  :censored: angry thread...
but we are dealing with Virgin media, so no surprise.

tried to up my payments during contract, but did admit I could leave without penalty ..

:claphappy: :claphappy: :claphappy: :claphappy: :claphappy: :claphappy: :claphappy:

they are  :poop:

can't get hold of them
when you do, it's Mumbai ..
don't listen
just read script
no  :censored: help at all...

basically like BT, who once told me I was not a customer, in spite of the number of bills in my hands 
:veryangry:

so trying to tell them to stuff their service where the sun don't shine..

but the  :censored: won't answer their phones, so I guess I'm not the only one fed up with their  :poop: service and looking to move elsewhere.

looks like this will shortly, or in a couple of hours when they answer their phones, be moved to the  :censored: :censored: :censored: angry thread, where I apparently, according to @newportnobby, belong !

guest311

probably should be on the happy thread, please note @newportnobby  :smiley-laughing:, but after just over 1 3/4 hours on the phone, I should be, on the 15th Jan, free of beardie and his useless company.

box / polybag to be sent to return his kit, and new hub from new provider to be posted.

as expected, nothing from beardie & co about the total loss of phone / tv / broadband for two days before xmas, but hey, as long as the dds come in who cares  :veryangry:

hence off to, hopefully, pastures new [and cheaper] and lets be honest, TV these days is  :poop:, nothing really worth watching, I prefer dvds, but of course 'if there is the capability to receive TV signals' you have to pay the licence fee.
even if you never watch BBC, who get your licence fee, because there is sod all worth watching.

and I was so looking forward to my free licence this year  :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:

doubt many MPs pay a licence fee, no doubt got some scam in place.

Newportnobby

I do have concerns about your blood pressure, Alan. Maybe you should amend your forum name to Buster Bloodvessel :hmmm: ;)

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations