Forum Issues

Started by Tank, July 19, 2023, 05:16:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Twice?  What device are you using? 

I'll tidy up the menu, once I work out how to do it, and add some shortcuts to help.  I think it might be a coding job.

emjaybee

Quote from: Tank on July 21, 2023, 11:45:50 PMTwice?  What device are you using? 

I'll tidy up the menu, once I work out how to do it, and add some shortcuts to help.  I think it might be a coding job.

Samsung Galaxy S20 5G.
Brookline build thread:

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50207.msg652736#msg652736

Sometimes you bite the dog...

...sometimes the dog bites you!

----------------------------------------------------------

I can explain it to you...

...but I can't understand it for you.

port perran

This forum is getting better and better in my view and has taken on a much more modern persona.
Well done @Tank and @NGF Staff (and any others involved).

Just one comment. Is the Messaging function returning?  Or is it there and I simply cannot see it.

Regards
Martin
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Tank

Thanks very much Martin.

Do you mean Private Messages?  If so, look at the very top of the forum.  This has become the 'user menu', so you can see your messages there. :thumbsup:

crewearpley40

Thanks I've found it . Ngf looks tidy @Tank

Can we have the  buttons back I pm you about and for those using phones easier to show photos can be difficult

port perran

Quote from: Tank on July 22, 2023, 11:24:24 AMThanks very much Martin.

Do you mean Private Messages?  If so, look at the very top of the forum.  This has become the 'user menu', so you can see your messages there. :thumbsup:

Doh  :doh: Thanks Chris. I hadn't noticed it up there.
Cheers
Martin
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Tank

Quote from: crewearpley40 on July 22, 2023, 11:28:57 AMThanks I've found it . Ngf looks tidy @Tank

Can we have the  buttons back I pm you about and for those using phones easier to show photos can be difficult

Like I said, I'll try and get an 'editor modification' for the main menu, so that I can tidy it up and add shortcuts.  Though, the ones you mentioned needing are all at the top.

crewearpley40

Thanks Chris appreciated the response regarding this. Lots to do for you and Jean

Ed

Suddenly was very slow to respond, taking over 20 seconds to open a post and has now speeded up again.

Oh err  :worried:

Ed

Tank

Thanks for that.  Yes, I was checking on my iPhone and had to wait 41 seconds.  :hmmm:  I'll check the logs.

Tank

I'm aware of the extremely slow speeds that have been happening for the last 20 minutes.  I'm working on this with NGF Tech.

Teething trouble!   :D

Ed

It's intermittent Chris @Tank

Ed

Tank

It seems that we're being being hit by 'bots' at the moment.

Trainfish

Quote from: port perran on July 22, 2023, 11:44:56 AM

Doh  :doh: Thanks Chris. I hadn't noticed it up there.
Cheers
Martin

You weren't the only one  :doh:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Tank

I guess it is hard to spot when we've been used to nothing being up there! :D

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations