The angry thread

Started by findus, March 29, 2011, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malc

We have a similar expression I use when coming across a dozy driver. TUBBIN.  Similar to Mike's but up and brain replacing in and mind.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Newportnobby

My preference is PICNIC = Problem in Chair, Not in Computer

Browning 9mm

Bealman

Big TV decided not to work today. It's on the wall and only 12 months old. OK, crap, but why am I posting here?

Because the Aussies play the Argies at 6am, and there's no way Mrs B will let me put it on in the bedroom at 6am.

Might have to go down the pub  >:D
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Browning 9mm

like your pub opening hours  :beers:

Graham

Quote from: Bealman on December 03, 2022, 06:31:21 AM
Big TV decided not to work today. It's on the wall and only 12 months old. OK, crap, but why am I posting here?

Because the Aussies play the Argies at 6am, and there's no way Mrs B will let me put it on in the bedroom at 6am.

Might have to go down the pub  >:D
you need one in the garage George, then you could be watching trains on the layout whilst the game is on. :D :D

Bealman

Yeah, well it's all academic now  :(
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Trainfish

I'm guessing/hoping that you will now be supporting your own team rather than your adopted team?  :hmmm:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Graham

I always said I would not start supporting Australia until I had lived here longer than England, 3yrs ago that milestone passed and whilst I support Australia in everything else something in me won't let me stop supporting England in the Ashes.  :laugh: :laugh:

Webbo

Being beaten by Messi and his fellow Argies is no shame. I did delight in seeing Messi put on his master class and now hope that Argentina goes all the way.

Webbo

Browning 9mm

all this talk of TVs going up the spout .....
just had to fork out for a new one for SWMBO to watch her  :poop: soaps etc after ours decided that, while it was happy to keep playng the sound, the picture would disappear after a few minutes. :veryangry:

it's not as though I can even play dvds through the thing, cause it does the same.

new one should arrive by the 6th, apparently, but no Bluestone 42 till then, no Hill Street Blues, no Tour of duty, will I survive that long ???

guess I'll just have to read the Reacher books again to fill in the time. :-[

joe cassidy

Why don't you do some modelling/play with your train set  :)

stevewalker

Quote from: Browning 9mm on December 04, 2022, 08:39:50 PM
all this talk of TVs going up the spout .....

Amongst the other things to do in the run-up to Christmas, is to replace our LNB, as 1/4 of our channels have disappeared :(

Browning 9mm

Well, in line with their promise to look after us old age pensioners, I see that today SWMBO and I have received our christmas bonus from the DWP  :thumbsup:

£10 each  :hmmm:

never gone up since introduced in the 1970's  >:(

any chance that the MP's expenses and allowances are still at 1970's rates  :hmmm: :-X

still, I suppose we should be gratefull we get anything at all from them.

now, what can I get for my £10  :hmmm:

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations