Show your Latest GB Loco and Rolling Stock Purchase.

Started by longbridge, June 30, 2012, 09:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bealman

Nice. Want some!

My Class B tankers were on the heavy side.... how are these? Run ok?
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Bob G

Quote from: Newportnobby on January 31, 2023, 10:48:24 AM
@Bealman Much lighter than the class Bs, George, and very free rolling :thumbsup:

That's because class B is "Heavy Oil"  :smiley-laughing:

emjaybee

Brookline build thread:

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50207.msg652736#msg652736

Sometimes you bite the dog...

...sometimes the dog bites you!

----------------------------------------------------------

I can explain it to you...

...but I can't understand it for you.

tunneroner61

Mine arrived too yesterday, along with some MTVs. Fair play to Revolution as they refunded one lot of postage too as they all came in one parcel. :thumbsup: :claphappy:

gc4946

Today I attended the Festival of British Railway Modelling show at Doncaster and returned with two N gauge models:

Farish 377-852A SR pill box brake van in BR grey
Minitrix 13014 LNER Gresley corridor 3rd, it's the earlier design with spindly underframe truss rods, one of which is being restored at Bo'ness https://www.gotopcs.net/10021ch01.html
"I believe in positive, timely solutions, not vague, future promises"

Dorsetmike

@gc4946 You should have been at the Bournemouth show, a rake of 9 Minitrix teaks were still there when I left this afternoon
Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

gc4946

Quote from: Dorsetmike on February 11, 2023, 06:23:30 PM
@gc4946 You should have been at the Bournemouth show, a rake of 9 Minitrix teaks were still there when I left this afternoon

Thanks, might give me an excuse next year to attend and see a former schoolmate who now lives there
"I believe in positive, timely solutions, not vague, future promises"

Dorsetmike

If they're not sold by end of show tomorrow they'll be at Lymington in a few weeks
Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

pinball

The Dapol 121s have arrived. Thoroughly enjoying running them. Perhaps this is the way to get round the "can't get any coaches" issue, simply run 1 car multiple unit stock on all the passenger services!

But equally interesting is the second picture, 3 wagons I picked up at a market for a tenner. Which shows N-Gauge does not have to be ridiculously expensive. Perfectly well detailed as far as I am concerned, I'll be using these to practice weathering on.

Platy767

It's not a J50, but I've spent my money reserved for a J50.

While it's not a Gresley or beautiful Robinson design, it is still a nice 4F and fits into my layout location.

Many thanks to Michael Pearce from Osborn's Models for getting it safely across the world after the mail issues.

Mark

Platy767

The mail is moving!
Not strictly rolling stock, but I did receive Vol1 and 4A of LNER Wagons. Very nice they are and only cost 36 pounds for postage  :o

Mark

Bingley Hall

Quote from: Platy767 on March 12, 2023, 10:53:21 AM
The mail is moving!
Not strictly rolling stock, but I did receive Vol1 and 4A of LNER Wagons. Very nice they are and only cost 36 pounds for postage  :o

Mark

Yes I got a care package from Hattons arrive about a week ago here in Adelaide - took about 4.5 weeks as opposed to the usual two. Still waiting to hear where my Revolution tanks are?

Not related to the UK issues, had a single loco direct from Broadway Limited in the US take 6.5 weeks recently, and I had to pay the equivalent of AU$100 for the privilege   :censored:

Trainfish

John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

jpendle

These arrived last week from Rails of Sheffield.

The CL60 is waiting a Next18 decoder, otherwise it would have been at the front.

And a better look at a couple of the wagons.

Regards,

John P
Check out my layout thread.

Contemporary NW (Wigan Wallgate and North Western)

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=39501.msg476247#msg476247

And my Automation Thread

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=52597.msg687934#msg687934

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations