The angry thread

Started by findus, March 29, 2011, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newportnobby

Maybe it was a gymslip
(please don't tell me you have one of those in your wardrobe :worried:)

Bealman

Underneath Supergirl's skirt  ;)
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Trainfish

Quote from: Newportnobby on October 17, 2020, 09:54:04 AM
Maybe it was a gymslip
(please don't tell me you have one of those in your wardrobe :worried:)

Well actually..............

Quote from: Bealman on October 17, 2020, 09:57:52 AM
Underneath Supergirl's skirt  ;)

Just a plain blue leotard under there George, sorry to disappoint  :worried:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Newportnobby

Quote from: Newportnobby on October 16, 2020, 09:43:18 PM
Well, that's my life altered for the worse for a while. Lancashire is now lumped into Tier 3 restrictions which means family goes by the board for the duration. At least I can still get to the gym.
:(

I think I can get round this one with my Mother as, to quote from the gov.uk website this morning:-

Tier 3
Meeting with family and friends
You must not meet socially with friends and family indoors in any setting unless they are part of your household or support bubble.
A support bubble is where a household with one adult joins with another household. Households in that support bubble can still visit each other, stay overnight and visit public places together

However, I'll not twist Mum's arm to do anything that worries her so the decision will be hers.

emjaybee

Exactly. It's all about respecting other people. If more of that had happened we wouldn't be in this flamin' mess.
Brookline build thread:

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50207.msg652736#msg652736

Sometimes you bite the dog...

...sometimes the dog bites you!

----------------------------------------------------------

I can explain it to you...

...but I can't understand it for you.

RailGooner

:censored:  :poop:  DPD! Need I say more?!

weave

You do if it's not the delivery company. I presumed you meant them but thought I'd check on all this 'new speak' stuff as I'm completely out of touch.

Urban Dictionary .. DPD..... interesting  :D

Cheers, weave  :beers:

Trainfish

Well the  :poop: part works for both  :thumbsup:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

RailGooner

Yes, I meant Disastrous Parcel Deliveries. The paper at work is so cheap as to very effectively disuade one from applying the Urban Dictionary definition. :D

weave

You lost me there for a moment so I looked it up again. I get your urban dictionary meaning now and Trainfish's reply to my reply. The one I first saw is different but please don't try and look it up as I might get in trouble for giving Trainfish a 'funny' after his post  :worried:.

Anyway, moving on.......

tutenkhamunsleeping

Malc

The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

railsquid

Newportnobby

If she'd been hit by a class 47 would she have been considered to be up the Duff?

Skyline2uk

I have no words.

Just

:jawdropping: :headbutt:

Pre-internet this level of stupidity wouldn't be shared, maybe I miss the blissful ignorance.

Skyline2uk

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations