steve836

Me too!
Hope it isn't anything serious!
Best wishes, Steve
KISS = Keep it simple stupid

mk1gtstu

Quote from: newportnobby on March 09, 2015, 09:23:20 PM
Bummer :(
I've had what I believe to be a chest infection for 3 months now and am due to see a cardiologist next Monday :worried:

Hope it all goes well for you  :beers:

Cheers, Stu.
My Box File Layout (South Wales Valleys Colliery) http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=10430.0

Porthkerry (A South Wales layout in BR Blue) http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=39654.0

Abercwm Colliery (South Wales Area) https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=47521.0

Malc

Fingers crossed Mick, keep us posted.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Trainfish

I've had what I believe to be a chest infection for 3 months now and am due to see a cardiologist next Monday :worried:

Do you think he'll find a heart in there Mick?  :D Good luck anyway  :thumbsup:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

daveg

Know where you're coming from, Mick.

All the best and hope you feel loads better very soon.

Dave G

port perran

Hope everything is OK MIck and hope you start to feel better soon.
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Newportnobby

Quote from: Trainfish on March 10, 2015, 01:51:49 AM

Do you think he'll find a heart in there Mick?  :D Good luck anyway  :thumbsup:

Nah - just a swinging brick, John ;)
Cheers.

Newportnobby

Oh dear, readers. The air at Newport Nobby's Nursery for Numpties (and wilfully immature people) turned a shocking shade of blue yesterday as I tried without success to locate the fence bars into the fence posts of some Peco Lineside Fencing :veryangry:
It was pointless me tearing hair out as I couldn't find any (apart from on the cat) :(
I will persevere and have further attempts but if unsuccessful again, said item may find itself in the bin :unimpressed:

daveg

That exercise, Mick, is ten times worse than trying to thread a needle so can more than understand the liberal use of 'Anglo Saxon' / Basin English. :-X

As for hair and cat; I have little left of the former but we've been trying to adopt an aged moggie (11 years) from the local rescue centre for the last 3 weeks but they are so s l o w at responding to visits and calls.

Dave G

Caz

Quote from: newportnobby on March 11, 2015, 01:12:17 PM
Oh dear, readers. The air at Newport Nobby's Nursery for Numpties (and wilfully immature people) turned a shocking shade of blue yesterday as I tried without success to locate the fence bars into the fence posts of some Peco Lineside Fencing :veryangry:
It was pointless me tearing hair out as I couldn't find any (apart from on the cat) :(
I will persevere and have further attempts but if unsuccessful again, said item may find itself in the bin :unimpressed:

Locating them is hard as you've discovered, fixing them so they don't come apart is another challenge, I ended up dabbing the tip of a hot soldering iron on them to weld the blighters togethers.   ;)
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

steve836

Quote from: daveg on March 11, 2015, 04:16:17 PM
That exercise, Mick, is ten times worse than trying to thread a needle so can more than understand the liberal use of 'Anglo Saxon' / Basin English. :-X

As for hair and cat; I have little left of the former but we've been trying to adopt an aged moggie (11 years) from the local rescue centre for the last 3 weeks but they are so s l o w at responding to visits and calls.

Dave G

Maybe the moggie will respond better when it gets to know you.
KISS = Keep it simple stupid

daveg

:laughabovepost:  :laughabovepost:

Waiting for the purrfect moment, perhaps?

Dave G

Bealman

:sick: I'm movin' this to the bad jokes thread  ;)
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

DELETED

QuoteSo the good lady and I travelled up to Inverness last night, we had booked a nice B&B for a couple of nights, planned to enjoy the town this morning and go watch Raith v Inverness in the cup this afternoon.  It was a bit wet and windy overnight but nothing (seemingly) major.  As we wandered round the town my brother called me to let me know the match was cancelled due to a waterlogged pitch.
So we then went in search of Inverness Model centre, what a waste of time, what was left of the shop was pretty much devoid of anything railway related, we were in there all of 30 secs.
And just to finish it all off I had been experiencing muscle spasms in my back and ended up in so much pain I had to go to Raigmore Hospital A&E where I was issued with lots of Diazepam.

So £120 for the B&B, about £50 for fuel, plus meals for one of the most disastrous weekends ever and we have the journey home tomorrow to look forward to in storm force winds and persistent heavy rain.
Fed up?  :censored: right I am  :veryangry:

That's a shame you didn't have a good time, I've been here for 10 years now and it's such a nice place to live (if a little behind the times still) compared to most other parts of the country!   The shop in the Victorian market really has very little to offer.  I think it's ironic that there's actually quite a good combined small model and fishing shop tucked away in  Dingwall.  It actually does more n gauge than I've found pretty much anywhere in Scotland so far, barring Harburn Hobbies!  I've got quite a few things from there and nip in every now and again when I get the chance to see what they have.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations