The angry thread

Started by findus, March 29, 2011, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newportnobby

Quote from: jonclox on January 05, 2013, 04:38:47 PM
Quote from: Trainfish on January 05, 2013, 03:53:13 PM
Quote from: newportnobby on January 05, 2013, 02:57:02 PM
Recently there have been a lot of them stating "Salt spreading".
Have I ever seen it being done? :no:

This usually happens to me when I'm eating my lunch while driving. It's not easy to eat a bag of crisps without that happening! Usually all over my new, clean trousers  :'(
To make life a bit easier put the mug of coffeee down 1st  :angel:

And the electric shaver from the other hand :o

Trainfish

We may have extra fingers down here in Wiltshire but we don't have extra hands  :goggleeyes:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Newportnobby

Quote from: Trainfish on January 05, 2013, 04:48:09 PM
We may have extra fingers down here in Wiltshire but we don't have extra hands  :goggleeyes:

You obviously don't do what I do and have the bag of crisps on your lap.......... :oopssign: :-[

Oldman

Just getting to set up for drilling some holes to make my new framework and my only drill apart from a dremel has just decided to expire.
NOT HAPPY AT ALL.
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

guest311

further to the posts on the motorway / A road info signs, on the way to work this evening, coming down the A23 towards Brighton, the sign read :

A27 CLOSED AFTER A284

right  ???

A23 joins A27 as a T and you can go A27 east or A27 west.

A284 .... of course we all know this crosses the A27 at Arundel north/ south don't we  :uneasy:

Arundel is of course about 25 miles west of Brighton.

Why don't these wombles use a bit of sense, and for instance make the above message read :

A27 WEST CLOSED AT ARUNDEL AFTER A284

plent of space for that on the huge board, and actually gives some usefull info to motorists who are not walking road maps !

:veryangry: :veryangry:

jonclox

Quote from: class37025 on January 06, 2013, 08:11:40 PM

plent of space for that on the huge board, and actually gives some usefull info to motorists who are not walking road maps !

I bought a 'walking road map' some years ago.
It has the habbit of saying ''turn left (or right) half  mile back along the road'' or 'Are we going to stop for lunch at that nice bub back there''  :veryangry: :veryangry:

She then goes into a mood and refuses to speak to me for days  (bliss pure bliss)  ;)
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

jonclox

:veryangry: :veryangry: Paying extra for 'next day delivery' only to have the dispatch date knocked back so the next day is a Saturday when the couriers don't deliver  :veryangry:
John A GOM personified
Ruleoneshire

Newportnobby

Quote from: jonclox on January 07, 2013, 09:09:19 AM

It has the habbit of saying ''turn left (or right) half  mile back along the road'' or 'Are we going to stop for lunch at that nice bub back there''  :veryangry: :veryangry:

She then goes into a mood and refuses to speak to me for days  (bliss pure bliss)  ;)

:laughabovepost: :laughabovepost:
I don't know how much you paid, Jon, but is she still under warranty :confused2:

GroupC

Not so much "angry" but more of an exasperated observation:

Top Gear shorty Richard Hammond has yet another programme out with the first 2 words of the title being "Richard Hammond's...". Is the now floppy-haired broadcaster compensating once more in this tiresome semi-eponymous way for his lack of inches, and associated inability to be let on the adult rides at theme parks in a "short man syndrome" kind of way, or is it a takeover bid so that before long no BBC show will actually be allowed to be made which isn't called "Richard Hammond's..." something or other.

Perhaps we could have a "complete the programme title competition" (no prizes).

My starter would be "Richard Hammond's Organ". A music show obviously for those who know about that sort of thing.

I don't overly dislike the chap you understand, but come on, hamster, what is up with you?

As an afterthought, I occasionally used to see him pushing his trolley round Tesco's in Cheltenham when I lived there, and always wanted to ask him if he was a "Driving God" with his trolley, as he once proclaimed when driving a madly overpowered Land Rover or something. And he is very short, if you're interested. My baguette was longer (and that's not an innuendo).

Please help me out of Hammondworld.

Yours hopefully,

Richard Hammond's GroupC.

Bikeracer

I think it's more a case of producers thinking they're on to a winner and repeating what they think is a winning formula as often as possible.It's just that he seems to be flavour of the month at the moment.

Is there anyone who hasn't been on Strictly come dancing yet,not that I watch it anyway.
I can't understand why a program that starts off with numerous couples then takes just as much viewing time up when it's down to the last two,plus what seems to be daily updates as to what's happening.

Allan
I'm not a complete idiot..some bits are missing.

Pengi

Sue Perkins is another one who seems to be 'flavour of the month'
Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

Kipper

Funny how Sue, and her sidekick Mel, disappeared from the air waves for a few years, then suddenly Sue came back, and now Mel has popped up again with her on the baking show. Was Mel "sent down" for a longer time?

mr magnolia

Bless them though.
Saw them at Edinburgh festival about 20? yrs ago. Very funny show.

jonclox

Quote from: newportnobby on January 07, 2013, 09:15:35 AM
Quote from: jonclox on January 07, 2013, 09:09:19 AM

:laughabovepost: :laughabovepost:
I don't know how much you paid, Jon, but is she still under warranty :confused2:
No :(  In fact I suspect she is now past her 'useby date' even :worried:
John A GOM personified
Ruleoneshire

Fratton

Why do 11 men have to gather around one layout and block the isles completely when there's nothing running because three of  them are rivet counting the operator  :veryangry:
Charlie.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations