Dapol (re)announce HST Protype train - open for pre-orders

Started by NGS-PO, September 08, 2018, 01:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trainfish

I probably gave up on this model and didn't pay attention but I did put in a pre-order and have received an email today asking for payment. This isn't a problem but I didn't order any coaches and now I can't see any. Does anyone know where I can find them?

EDIT: I have emailed Dapol to ask if they have any to sell
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Snowwolflair

mokjumbo

I still haven't had an invoice.Should I be concerned?

JPTRAIN

Quote from: mokjumbo on August 24, 2020, 02:44:02 PM
I still haven't had an invoice.Should I be concerned?

I haven't either, so I would say no, it looks like they're being processed individually or batched in what would logically be by pre-ordered date, I'm sure Dapol will announce somehow that they think they've done all the pre-orders, and to contact them if you haven't received your invoice

njee20

I've seen people saying they're doing 100 at a time, so I wouldn't worry.

Snowwolflair

I ordered as soon as it was announced for reservation and I suspect i'm in the first 100.

GWR-Kris

I had an email today asking for payment however i cant see anywhere saying they are in stock.

Snowwolflair

Quote from: GWR-Kris on August 24, 2020, 03:32:12 PM
I had an email today asking for payment however i cant see anywhere saying they are in stock.

As I understand it there is a limited number and only once pre-orders are fulfilled the remaining stock will be offered for sale.

Red Onion

I'm keeping my fingers crossed some make it out for general sale having missed the preorder...

Bob G

Mine are arriving tomorrow by DPD.
But I wont be allowed to see them as they are a Birthday Present - will have to wait until mid-September.
Bob

BigT

JBQFC

Quote from: Bob G on August 24, 2020, 05:34:45 PM
But I wont be allowed to see them as they are a Birthday Present - will have to wait until mid-September.
Bob
[/quote]Mine has also shipped with dpd and is due tomorrow[/quote]

Me too

John

PaulCheffus

Quote from: Snowwolflair on August 24, 2020, 03:31:14 PM
I ordered as soon as it was announced for reservation and I suspect i'm in the first 100.

Hi

I ordered on 9/09/2018 and mine has shipped today but I have no idea who is bringing it as the email or my account doesn't tell me.

Cheers

Paul
Procrastination - The Thief of Time.

Workbench thread
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=54708.msg724969#msg724969

emjaybee

Quote from: Bob G on August 24, 2020, 05:34:45 PM
Bob

Surely you'll give it a test run to make sure it doesn't need to be returned, won't you?

That's certainly the angle I'd use.
Brookline build thread:

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50207.msg652736#msg652736

Sometimes you bite the dog...

...sometimes the dog bites you!

----------------------------------------------------------

I can explain it to you...

...but I can't understand it for you.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £85.23