Am i the only person here interested in Heavy Aviation Metal?

Started by B757-236GT, April 24, 2013, 09:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lionwing

Quote from: Christina on April 26, 2013, 11:47:12 PM
Quote from: B757-236GT on April 26, 2013, 09:43:37 PM
If anyone wants a Ryanair B737-800 kit i have 10 for sale. I bought them from TK max for a stupidly low price with the aim of doing others. Never likely to get round to them now!

Richard

How much are you wanting for one?

Wow...a Ryanair kit...seeing how they charge for air fares I can imagine the kit came with no box, undercarriage (optional - just jump) and no seats!

:smiley-laughing:
Richard - Stop before the buffers!

Jimmy77

Quote from: lionwing on April 29, 2013, 11:13:17 AM
Quote from: Christina on April 26, 2013, 11:47:12 PM
Quote from: B757-236GT on April 26, 2013, 09:43:37 PM
If anyone wants a Ryanair B737-800 kit i have 10 for sale. I bought them from TK max for a stupidly low price with the aim of doing others. Never likely to get round to them now!

Richard

How much are you wanting for one?

Wow...a Ryanair kit...seeing how they charge for air fares I can imagine the kit came with no box, undercarriage (optional - just jump) and no seats!

:smiley-laughing:

And a £30 charge if you forget to print off the instructions at home beforehand  :D

scotsoft

Jimmy77

Thats some good chopper flying! :)

I spent my early aviation years as a mechanic on these beautiful birds... Now i work in a nice warm comfortable office, but nothing beats the smell of Jet-A1, getting covered in oil and grease, going home smelling like a chemistry experiment!  :D

Cheers,

Jimmy

longbridge

Taken at Melbourne Airport back in the mid 1980s with 35mm Negative film

Keep on Smiling
Dave.

silly moo

I've just bought a Vulcan bomber, I like the delta wings  :D  The airspace above my layout is set to become even more crowded. The model is 1:200 so it's under scale, I will have to place it so the discrepancy isn't too noticable.

As a matter of interest, has anyone out there modelled an N scale airfield?

Regards

Veronica

:NGaugersRule:

Fratton

Quote from: scotsoft on April 29, 2013, 11:29:10 AM
This is the kind of aviation I like, my favourite helicopter showing off  ;)

cheers John.

Chinook is my second with helicopters i have always had a soft spot for seakings with my dad working on SAR units in cornwall and Prestwick as a lad, and he worked on MASU the guys delivering this helicopter

as a fly navy kind of person i'm not sure about this two faced livery  :)

http://youtu.be/kkEDR0XUBRw
Charlie.

H

This aircraft is impressive for what is inside; double bed in bedroom, gold fittings in bathroom, fabulous seating, etc; and it's just up the road (about half a mile) from me;

They've also got a Concorde there;

I was fortunate enough to fly on one from New York to Heathrow and was allowed in the cockpit while cruising at mach 2.

H.

Greybeema

Quote from: silly moo on May 05, 2013, 02:47:03 PM
I've just bought a Vulcan bomber, I like the delta wings  :D  The airspace above my layout is set to become even more crowded. The model is 1:200 so it's under scale, I will have to place it so the discrepancy isn't too noticable.

As a matter of interest, has anyone out there modelled an N scale airfield?

Regards

Veronica

:NGaugersRule:

To paraphrase Father Ted - "That Vulcan is far away"..
:Class414:
Worlds Greatest Suburban Electric - Southern
(Sparky Arcy 3rd Rail Electrickery Traction)

My Layout on NGauge Forum:- http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=12592.msg154278#msg154278

scotsoft

This is what happens when ground crew have too much time on their hands  :smiley-laughing:  :smiley-laughing:  :smiley-laughing:

cheers John.

B757-236GT

Quote from: longbridge on April 29, 2013, 12:45:53 PM

That sir is filth, pure filth! I like it and long may it continue!  :D
JT9 (couldnt pull the skin off a rice pudding) D , are a/c version of a class 31, makes alot of noise for very little performance! Give be a good old fashioned RB211-524A anyday quartermaster!

Richard
You want the truth, you cant handle the truth. Welcome to the Fox news channel. (Andy Parsons)

longbridge

How about this old thingy at last weekends model train show.

Keep on Smiling
Dave.

B757-236GT

Is that one of those engines that has a big windmill at the front and looks pretty :D?

Just noticed its another P&W product! Oh dear! :wave:

Richard
You want the truth, you cant handle the truth. Welcome to the Fox news channel. (Andy Parsons)

Alex

Tackleberry

Quote from: Alex on May 16, 2013, 06:44:10 PM
At Dyce today and saw this.

Alex  :wave:

A Virgin Little Red - A320s leased off of Aer Lingus, using Aer Lingus crews...!!!!
Wondered how long it would take for Virgin to get into the domestic flights market though, they've only been flying since about March I think.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations