NGS The Thompson BGs have at last arrived

Started by Snowwolflair, October 02, 2016, 01:47:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zopadooper

There will be at least some of each livery available for general release through the Shop and Display Stand but it is unlikely to be before Christmas.

Gill
Shop Manager

Calnefoxile

As much as it's great to see that the BG's are arriving, to all those who have theirs STOP SHOWING OFF  :D :D :D :D

I can't get mine until Warley, because I'm a skinflint and paid to pick them up  :hmmm: :hmmm:

But the do look bl00dy good  :claphappy: :claphappy:

Cheers

Neal.

RailGooner

Well chuffed. Another great NGS RTR model.
:bounce:

A big thanks to all the volunteer Officers of the Society involved in producing and delivering this little beauty :beers:

Waz

I've received mine as well, it's a lovely model, looking forward to giving it a good run

Chris in Prague

Thanks for the photos., so far. Anyone received a BR Maroon and a BR Blue version and can put up photos., please?

Roy L S

Quote from: Chris in Prague on November 04, 2016, 06:49:29 PM
Thanks for the photos., so far. Anyone received a BR Maroon and a BR Blue version and can put up photos., please?

Hi Chris

Maroon, lined and unlined.

Regards

Roy

Chris in Prague

Many thanks, Roy, I've ordered a BR Lined Maroon one but the unlined one looks good, too. 8-)

Paul B

I have received my Thompson teak brake too - looking forward to comparing it with my collection of Dapol and Minitrix Gresley coaches to see how it looks with them, but haven't had a chance yet as I have just got back from honeymoon...  :heart2:
LNER and PKP fan in the home of the GWR!

dannyboy

@ Paul B
Quote from: Paul B on November 05, 2016, 10:35:53 AM
I have received my Thompson teak brake too congratulations that man
I have just got back from honeymoon and congratuations again (to you both)  :thumbsup:
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Chris in Prague

My two NGS Thompson BGs (BR Lined Maroon and BR Blue) have arrived and look very good. (Photos. soon.) I'm tempted to buy a BR Plain maroon one, now!

Many thanks to all at the NGS who has made these possible.

free debt man

Don't tell Calnefoxile but his Thompsons are closer than he thinks!
Stuart Conlon
General Secretary
N Gauge Society

Chetcombe

My BR Blue example made a successful trip over the Atlantic and has been inserted into one of my parcels rakes. I have to say it looks excellent next to the Collett BG and LMS Stove R that the NGS also produced ! Kudos to the NGS folks who chose these less than obvious prototypes and turned them into great models :thumbsup:
Mike

See my layout here Chetcombe
Videos of Chetcombe on YouTube

mickster04

I have a parcel of two parcel coaches all the way in Auckland NZ! Fantastic looking things, have yet to get them on the layout, but that'll happen before too long :D

longbow

Gill - so please let us know here when these become available for order in the shop. NGS news takes a while to reach us here in Oz.

zopadooper

It depends how quickly the remaining pre-orders are claimed and paid for.  We reckon over 200 orders are currently unclaimed.  Currently 1st December looks like a possible date but you will need to keep your eyes on the ngsjoin website.

Gill
NGS Shop Manager

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £70.23
Below Goal: £29.77
Site Currency: GBP
70% 
April Donations