The angry thread

Started by findus, March 29, 2011, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthew-peter

Good luck kipper, hope its not anything bad  :thumbsup:
OK who took my cake?

Skyline2uk

Wishing you all the best Kipper, hope it gets sorted.

Skyline2uk

MikeDunn

I was annoyed yesterday about running out of oil for the heating much sooner than expected ... but I'm furious today as a little while ago I found a section of fence in the back garden broken down - and it was fine last I checked it a week or two back !  Around then, SWMBO thought she saw lights & heard someone in that part of the garden at night, but we didn't see a re-occurance & thought nothing more of it ... until today.

:censored: f'ing :censored: thieving :censored: scumbags  :veryangry: reckon at least £100 of oil has gone  :veryangry:

The tank now has a padlock on it !  And I'll have to repair that section of fence - with something tougher  :veryangry2:

Geoff

Sorry to hear about the thieving scumbags on your land, the Parish council had a large industrial metal skip stolen, the skip was for people who had extra stuff to throw out and who could not get to the borough tip, the parish council cannot afford to replace the tip so anyone with extra rubbish have now lost out, lets hope there is no extra rubbish on the streets.
Geoff

Pengi

That is awful Mike - thieves seem to know a lot more about what we have in our houses and gardens these days.
Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

guest311

Quote from: MikeDunn on April 11, 2013, 05:21:21 PM
The tank now has a padlock on it !  And I'll have to repair that section of fence - with something tougher  :veryangry2:

suggest razor wire, connected to the mains, with the odd landmine laid beneath. should get the b******s one way or another.

Newportnobby

Quote from: class37025 on April 11, 2013, 07:34:02 PM

suggest razor wire, connected to the mains, with the odd landmine laid beneath. should get the b******s one way or another.

Then the MEP's would be down on Mike for denying their human rights as thieving gits ::)

MikeDunn

Only if they find the body ... living in the sticks can have some advantages !  :veryangry:

guest311

Quote from: newportnobby on April 11, 2013, 09:05:19 PM
Quote from: class37025 on April 11, 2013, 07:34:02 PM

Then the MEP's would be down on Mike for denying their human rights as thieving gits ::)

sorry, I forgot, SCUMBAGS have rights,

honest law abiding folk don't.

just recycle the body in an environmentally friendly way, ie bury under the rose bed  :bounce:

rodders

same down here! House built just up the lane about 5 years ago, Back in January The owners called out the boiler man as it stopped working only to be told after 20 minutes that boiler was o k but the oil had been pinched overnight! 500 LTRS.    regards  Rodders
After I explained to my wife, that when I said I fancied doing some modelling, I  meant with trains, not Victoria's secret fashion show, she quite warmed to the idea!

Trainfish

They'll steal anything these days even if the house is empty! In the past 2 weeks they've twice broken into 1 of the properties (empty at the moment) which I look after trying to steal the plumbing!
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

guest311

Quote from: Trainfish on April 12, 2013, 01:53:47 AM
They'll steal anything these days even if the house is empty! In the past 2 weeks they've twice broken into 1 of the properties (empty at the moment) which I look after trying to steal the plumbing!

very tempting to connect the water pipes to the mains ? :o

Trainfish

Believe me, working in social housing I could tell you loads of 'unbelievable' stories on what we encounter including similar to what you suggest. In the one mentioned above they tried to cut the main water supply in the house when we had that really cold spell. They would have been frozen by that water! All we have to do now is repair/replace all of the downstairs ceilings. Sounds like they may be caught yet though. Trouble is they'll probably get a slap on the wrist and told not to do it again.
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

petercharlesfagg

I was annoyed yesterday about running out of oil for the heating much sooner than expected ... but I'm furious today as a little while ago I found a section of fence in the back garden broken down - and it was fine last I checked it a week or two back !  Around then, SWMBO thought she saw lights & heard someone in that part of the garden at night, but we didn't see a re-occurance & thought nothing more of it ... until today.

:censored: f'ing :censored: thieving :censored: scumbags  :veryangry: reckon at least £100 of oil has gone  :veryangry:

May I suggest you plant Rosa Rugosa, not only do you get some lovely flowers, lovely scent but the plant has vicious thorns that tear flesh if brushed against?

Regards, Peter.
Each can do but little, BUT if each did that little, ALL would be done!

Life is like a new sewer pipe, what you get out of it depends on what you put into it!

A day without laughter is a day wasted!

AndyGif

at least in the old days they had to work hard to pinch the contents of your coal bunker.....
Takes a lot effort to pinch a couple hundred weight of  the hard shiny black rocks.....

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations