Happy thread

Started by Deleted Member, March 30, 2011, 06:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trainfish

John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Bealman

Watch it - international flights will resume eventually  >:D
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Trainfish

We'll have quarantine on our side by then
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

steve836

KISS = Keep it simple stupid

MinZaPint

Quote from: class37025 on February 12, 2021, 03:52:34 PM

only minor irritations were :

and no tea and biccies during our wait

Whatever happened to the dish of Smarties that I used to look forward too?
Cogito Sumere potum alterum

guest311

I'M FREE  :thumbsup: :claphappy:

yes, as of 08:01 this morning I am no longer with beardie one and his crew of useless idiots !!

text at 08:01 from new provider to say my service is up and running, opened their box of bits which arrived last week, and by 09:00 all working on the new system  :thumbsup:

TV retuned so now back to terrestial freeview, just need to see if we will need a new / re-aligned aerial in due course.

so beardie  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P put your service where the sun don't shine. :bounce:

dannyboy

I presume you were not happy with what the 'beardie one' was supplying then.  ;)
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Trainfish

Whatever gives you that idea?
John

<*))))><

dannyboy

I am not sure what gave me that impression, it might have been this bit -

Quote from: class37025 on February 15, 2021, 10:32:40 AM

or

I am no longer with beardie one and his crew of useless idiots !!

or

so beardie  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P put your service where the sun don't shine.

As I say, it was just an impression I got.  :)
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

GoesWhenReady

Fell off the face of existence for a while and rediscovered this forum alongside my old N gauge projects. Looking back at what I began and finishing up some new additions really does bring pleasure after all that's gone on this past year.

Whatever happened to the dish of Smarties that I used to look forward too?

I like me a good dish of Smarties.
N is small and ideal for all.

Papyrus

Welcome back!

:NGaugersRule:

Cheers,

Chris

guest311

oh  :hmmm:

is that how it came across  :uneasy:

can't understand why  >:D

Foxhound

yes, as of 08:01 this morning I am no longer with beardie one and his crew of useless idiots !!

text at 08:01 from new provider to say my service is up and running, opened their box of bits which arrived last week, and by 09:00 all working on the new system  :thumbsup:

TV retuned so now back to terrestial freeview, just need to see if we will need a new / re-aligned aerial in due course.

so beardie  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P put your service where the sun don't shine. :bounce:

Lucky, lucky, lucky bar steward. ;)

I think that's the leap we have to take at some point. We shall see.

Let us know how you get on with Freeview? Have you bought one of those posh boxes that records and pauses and all that malarkey?
Rob and Becky (artistic director)

guest311

no, got a built in freeview in the tv, that will do us.

after all, there's  :censored: all worth watching most of the time anyway, if it wasn't for SWMBO wanting to watch Emerfart and Constipation street etc, I'd tell blondie to stick his licence fee, disconnect the aerial, and stick to watching box sets of Porridge, Get some in, Bluestone 42, though not bother with the last couple of episode of series 3 when that annoying woman replaced Nick 'ten bombs a day' Medhurst, and of course NCIS.

moved to EE, so we may or may not see comment on my usual thread, according to @newportnobby, but taking just broadband and phone, saved over £15 a month against beardies lot.

more inportantly ...

HAS THE BEER ARRIVED YET ?

railsquid

Quote from: class37025 on February 18, 2021, 11:38:47 AMmoved to EE

English Electric?

Finally got to sign the contract for my "new" job today :claphappy: after several months of being given the runabout by some mysterious sub-organisation known only as "HR" who seem to use the phrase "next week" in the sense of "some undetermined point in time before the final heat death of the universe:doh:

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations