Happy thread

Started by Deleted Member, March 30, 2011, 06:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emjaybee

Quote from: Trainfish on January 07, 2021, 02:04:14 PM
Well, now you mention it, I was looking through old photographs yesterday and..................... you'll never guess what.........

:sick2:
Brookline build thread:

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50207.msg652736#msg652736

Sometimes you bite the dog...

...sometimes the dog bites you!

----------------------------------------------------------

I can explain it to you...

...but I can't understand it for you.

Trainfish

You've not seen me in my bimbo outfit yet have you?
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

guest311

Quote from: Trainfish on January 07, 2021, 02:21:54 PM
You've not seen me in my bimbo outfit yet have you?

thankfully NO.

think I'd rather rip my eyes out  :smiley-laughing:

dannyboy

David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Trainfish

The good news is that I have found some pictures of me in a bimbo outfit. The bad news, for you, is that I have found 2 different versions from 2 different events. Now the question is, do I put them on here or not?  >:D
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

guest311

NO, PLEASE NO.......

or I'll send HB round to contaminate all your beer  >:D

Trainfish

That's just not possible is it as you have been grounded by Boris and I'm pretty sure it wouldn't count as an essential journey either. So, as it seems I can do what I like without the hound being set on me here we go:

Firstly in my back garden when the annual party theme was sport:

And then in Salisbury market place on a stag night when there was a similar theme:

There, that wasn't so bad after all was it?  :D
John

<*))))><

guest311

I think opinions will vary  :'(

I'm off to wash my eyes out with vinegar, not sure if you can actually 'unsee' things  :help:

steve836

Quote from: RailGooner on January 07, 2021, 12:13:22 PM
You'll need to renew it again soon, when the Union is dissolved. ;)

Those Scots have always been a thorn in the side of the civilised world, perhaps we should rebuild the wall. :laughabovepost:
KISS = Keep it simple stupid

Snowwolflair

Quote from: steve836 on January 07, 2021, 04:56:26 PM

Those Scots have always been a thorn in the side of the civilised world, perhaps we should rebuild the wall. :laughabovepost:

As the moment they (we) may help to keep you all out  :D

guest311

a joint operation between blondie and the other one  :hmmm:

can't see it myself, probably end up with two walls, one built to EU standards, the other to post Brexit UK standards, both years behind and millions of pounds / euros over budget.

plus, with lockdown, how are you going to get the cheap foreign labour over here ?

think we'll have to rely on barbed wire and officer McTavish on one side, and non barbed, safe wire and possibly a random plod on the other.

Snowwolflair

Quote from: class37025 on January 07, 2021, 05:21:40 PM
a joint operation between blondie and the other one  :hmmm:

can't see it myself, probably end up with two walls, one built to EU standards, the other to post Brexit UK standards, both years behind and millions of pounds / euros over budget.

plus, with lockdown, how are you going to get the cheap foreign labour over here ?

think we'll have to rely on barbed wire and officer McTavish on one side, and non barbed, safe wire and possibly a random plod on the other.

Officer McTavish and his goat trained by the Black Watch.  8)

guest311

just checked wiki,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadrian%27s_Wall

and the romans bulit it in six years with picks and shovels, so with modern construction equipment and methods, it could be finished by 2050, ish  >:D

if they can get the right sort of stone  >:(

woodbury22uk

Quote from: steve836 on January 07, 2021, 04:56:26 PM

My wife has confiscated grandson's old Lego bricks and posted them to Nicola Sturgeon to build her own.
Mike

Membre AFAN 0196

Newportnobby

My Tesco experience this week was quite civilized with everyone behaving quite sensibly. No 2pt milks at all apart from costalot orgasmic. Excuse was late delivery. Yeah right, thought I, late from the warehouse to the shelves ::)
What does get my goat is Tesco appear to have delisted 'refill packs' e.g. no spice refills so you have to buy another glass jar you don't want/need and no toilet freshener refills so you have to buy the complete item just to get a refill.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations