Happy thread

Started by Deleted Member, March 30, 2011, 06:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malc

If you think that type of inspection is bad, I had a bladder inspection last year. The urologist showed me a picture of the inside of my bladder, not something you want to see every day.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Trainfish

Ouch Malc, that hurts just thinking about it. I now have this horrible picture of Roger's inspection camera heading backwards towards the bladder  :-X
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

railsquid

I thought this was the Happy Thread, not the Painful Description Thread ;)

MikeDunn

Quote from: railsquid on November 06, 2014, 03:21:05 PM
I thought this was the Happy Thread, not the Painful Description Thread ;)
Hey, I'm happy it's not me !!!  :-X

FeelixTC

Quote from: Trainfish on November 06, 2014, 02:21:39 PM
I now have this horrible picture of Roger's inspection camera heading backwards towards the bladder  :-X

"That's odd; it all looked ok on the way in"

Oldun

Quote from: Malc on November 06, 2014, 01:49:03 PM
If you think that type of inspection is bad, I had a bladder inspection last year.

You think that's bad :no:

Earlier this year I had a prostate op. Just think of the size that a camera, a cutting tool and the flush/suction pipe all in one
instrument as its inserted into that 'tiny' hole and up into the prostate  :goggleeyes:

Glad it was done under general anaesthetic  :admiration:

Roger
Never take Life too serious, we are never going to make it out alive

Chocolate comes from cocoa which is a tree ... that makes it a plant which means ... chocolate is Salad !!!

Jack

I wish I'd not started to catch up with this thread whilst eating my tea...... :sick2:
Today's Experts were yesterday's Beginners :)

Kipper

Keeping up with the medical thread (should the Mods not make a thread for these?), being in my 64th year, I was invited for an Aortic Aneurism scan, to se if the wall of the aorta was weakened, as it is getting a bit of a common problem. Thankfully (and for a change for me) the ultrasound showed no problem, but well worth having. If you are over 65, and have never had one, have a word with your GP, as you should be entitled to one.

Newportnobby

Quote from: Kipper on November 06, 2014, 07:43:19 PM
should the Mods not make a thread for these

It could be called M.A.S.H.
Medical And Surgical Horrors :worried:

Kipper

Jack

Quote from: newportnobby on November 06, 2014, 07:48:49 PM
Quote from: Kipper on November 06, 2014, 07:43:19 PM
should the Mods not make a thread for these

It could be called M.A.S.H.
Medical And Surgical Horrors :worried:

Now that's put a smile of my face,  "Hot Lips" Houlihan and the shower show!  :D Just don't tell Frank Burns  ;D
Today's Experts were yesterday's Beginners :)

Buzzard

So I've been trying to see my last three KLM B747s for quite a while now but the airline seems to always dedicate them to flights to the far east.

About an hour ago I found out that one of the three was heading east over Ireland, a New York to Amsterdam flight.  It was completely cloudy at the time but just as the plane was getting nearer it started to break.  When the plane was at it's nearest point to me it emerged from behind some cloud and I made a positive id.  Was I happy, you bet.

Now to catch up with the other two!

Nigel

Tank

Have just confirmed that I'll be visiting Ian at Mercig Studios tomorrow.  I can't wait!  :)  I'll be picking up my two Class 08's in NSE livery, and dropping off my Class 455 (if he accepts it for repainting)!

Newportnobby

Quote from: Tank on November 07, 2014, 10:08:47 AM
Have just confirmed that I'll be visiting Ian at Mercig Studios tomorrow.  I can't wait!  :)  I'll be picking up my two Class 08's in NSE livery, and dropping off my Class 455 (if he accepts it for repainting)!

Full report to follow please, Boss :D

Skyline2uk

Quotecan't wait!  :)  I'll be picking up my two Class 08's in NSE livery] can't wait!  :)  I'll be picking up my two Class 08's in NSE livery

And there it is, another item of N gauge that has made me go "oohhh I want one of those!"  :drool:

I had managed to get my list down to a handful of items, now its creeping up again. What is also worrying is that the average per price is creeping ever higher too... :worried: :doh:

As above, would love to see photos!  :photospleasesign:

Skyline2uk

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations