The angry thread

Started by findus, March 29, 2011, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caz

Quote from: Sprintex on February 26, 2013, 11:45:22 AM
Quote from: Jerry Howlett on February 26, 2013, 11:29:50 AM
There are WOMEN on this Forum!.

There certainly are, and I doubt any of them are daft enough to fall for that man flu rubbish :laugh:

Paul

A bit of a cold and lazyitess me thinks,  >:D  I'm sure you men use it to try and get the sympathy vote.   :-X
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

Calnefoxile

Quote from: whiteswan on February 26, 2013, 05:00:13 PM

A bit of a cold and lazyitess me thinks,  >:D  I'm sure you men use it to try and get the sympathy vote.   :-X

Caz,

Your point being.......what exactly??  ;) ;) ;)

Regards

Neal.

daveg

Quote from: Calnefoxile on February 26, 2013, 05:04:27 PM
Quote from: whiteswan on February 26, 2013, 05:00:13 PM

Caz,

Your point being.......what exactly??  ;) ;) ;)

Regards

Neal.

I wanted to say that!!  :laugh:

Dave G

Sprintex

Quote from: Jack9465 on February 26, 2013, 04:38:16 PM
Man Flu is real M'lord.. so says a female expert.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/7505207/Man-flu-is-no-myth-as-scientists-prove-men-suffer-more-from-disease.html

I rest my case.  :P

Quote from: article
"A team at the University of Cambridge came up with the theory by applying a mathematical model to the various factors that characterise males and females."
That's a reliable basis then!  :laugh:

And as if our female members needed more ammo . . .
Quote from: articlemales tend to be the "weaker sex"

Wait for the fallout from that :D

Paul

Trainfish

Quote from: jonclox on February 26, 2013, 02:10:00 PM
Quote from: Sprintex on February 26, 2013, 10:00:25 AM
No such thing! Take a Lemsip and get on with it ;D
Paul

OF COURSE MAN FLU EXISTS> IT IS A SERIOUS DISEASE THAT MAKES US MORE INCAPABLE OF DOING THINGS AROUND THE HOUSE THAN USUAL

In fact I think I am catching it now, I think Jonclox is infecting my keyboard.....
Thats how I caught it  :veryangry: sorry folks and do  remember that women only suffer a milder version of it

Don't women get bird flu instead?
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Lawrence

Quote from: Trainfish on February 26, 2013, 10:35:46 PM
Quote from: jonclox on February 26, 2013, 02:10:00 PM
Quote from: Sprintex on February 26, 2013, 10:00:25 AM
No such thing! Take a Lemsip and get on with it ;D
Paul

OF COURSE MAN FLU EXISTS> IT IS A SERIOUS DISEASE THAT MAKES US MORE INCAPABLE OF DOING THINGS AROUND THE HOUSE THAN USUAL

In fact I think I am catching it now, I think Jonclox is infecting my keyboard.....
Thats how I caught it  :veryangry: sorry folks and do  remember that women only suffer a milder version of it

Don't women get bird flu instead?

:laughabovepost: :laughabovepost:

I'm am so prepared to take the incoming flak but that really made me chuckle mate  :thumbsup:

Kipper

I find some women are very greedy with illnesses. A female friend of mine was complaining of a cough and thought she had a cold. Turns out she has double pneumonia!

Tank

I have just made a Fox Transfers order online and I've just remember that I should have added the 'C1' transfers.  I couldn't find them and then I forgot to look again when I came back to the computer. :doh:

scotsoft

Quote from: Tank on February 28, 2013, 03:07:57 PM
I have just made a Fox Transfers order online and I've just remember that I should have added the 'C1' transfers.  I couldn't find them and then I forgot to look again when I came back to the computer. :doh:

Now you know how the more mature of us feel every single blasted day  :smiley-laughing:  :smiley-laughing:  :smiley-laughing:

daveg

Quote from: scotsoft on February 28, 2013, 04:05:55 PM

Now you know how the more mature of us feel every single blasted day  :smiley-laughing:  :smiley-laughing:  :smiley-laughing:

Sing the song - Senior Moment = Brain Fart!  :claphappy:

EtchedPixels

Phone em and see if the order has gone out yet.. you may be in luck
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Newportnobby

People who shove post or charity bags/menus for local take aways through the letter box but leave them half in/half out so I pay to heat the street.

Bin persons who think it's funny to leave the wheelie bin in the middle of the drive so you have to get out and move it before you can park outside your own home.

Why have I never got a gun when they're around :(

thebrighton

Quote from: newportnobby on February 28, 2013, 08:15:58 PM
People who shove post or charity bags/menus for local take aways through the letter box but leave them half in/half out so I pay to heat the street.

Being a postie I've had a few spats with leaflet deliverers. Many a time I've had to finish posting the leaflet only half pushed through the box so I can post my letters. I normally ask them if I can have a cut of their pay as I'm doing half their job for them. Sometimes they can be very rude :o although round here they're usually Polish and have no idea what you're saying!
Then of course there's the binmen whom leave every empty bin wedged in gateways so you have to move it to get up the path >:D
Gareth

mickeyflinn

Quote from: newportnobby on February 28, 2013, 08:15:58 PM
Bin persons who think it's funny to leave the wheelie bin in the middle of the drive so you have to get out and move it before you can park outside your own home

My wife is a nurse, and one of her patients was a binman.
She asked him why they couldn't put the bin back where they found it - his answer was that it would add about 3 hours (!!!) to their round if they did that.
I don't know what it's like in the rest of the country, but binmen have always been on " job and finish" around here.
We don't want them to have to work any later than dinner time, do we!!!

EtchedPixels

In some parts of  the world they solved that problem many years ago. As the bins in question were owned by the council not the householder they emptied the bin from house 1, took it to house 2, swapped it for the bin in house 2, emptied that, took it to house 3 and so on!

I assume house 1 got the last bin on the way back.

Alan

"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations