Previous topic - Next topic

colpatben

We never have problems, only solutions!

Current DCC Project

Involved in Bexhill West to Crowhurst

Now Sold Ensbourne

Colin

Geoff

Yikes Colin I think you better take a couple of umbrellas, but seriously have a good holiday.
Geoff

Bealman

Yeah, a bit fierce... but talk to Longbridge... I believe Brisbane took a bit of a lashing recently... par for the course in these parts!  :thumbsup:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Trainfish

It will be fine I'm sure. After all there's a plane taking off in the top picture.

(Not sure a landing will be so easy though)
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Newportnobby

Quote from: Trainfish on November 30, 2014, 01:41:57 PM
It will be fine I'm sure. After all there's a plane taking off in the top picture.

No, No. Evidently visibility was so bad it was reversing in :goggleeyes:

colpatben

May need to increase the baggage allowance, just off to weigh my oilskins, sou'wester and waders! :rain:

I shall take the Speedos, Akubra and sunnies just in case. 8)

Current DCC Project

Now Sold Ensbourne

Colin

B757-236GT

Im here now and while its breezy its lovely and sunny. Even landing at tfs yesterday afternoon was smooth.Im told however it was quite bad on friday but its passed by now. Having said that el Teide has snow on top.

Richard
You want the truth, you cant handle the truth. Welcome to the Fox news channel. (Andy Parsons)

colpatben

Richard
Thanks for the weather update I owe you a pint  :beers:

Cheers

Current DCC Project

Now Sold Ensbourne

Colin

B757-236GT

I did see some palms down but thats it. Theres the possibility that it might be showery tomorrow but as i look out the window there isnt a cloud in the sky. Certainly nothing like the photos!

Richard
You want the truth, you cant handle the truth. Welcome to the Fox news channel. (Andy Parsons)

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £100.23
Above Goal: £0.23
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
April Donations