Collapsed

Started by Geoff, November 29, 2014, 08:42:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff

Last sunday early morning I passed out, and my daughter in law found me and phoned for an ambulance, I never come round until the ambulance staff were with me and I am ever so grateful to them and my daughter in law, since coming home I have been given this sore throat and I have not had one like this for a long time, must of picked it up at the hospital, the reason I passed out is through my medication so need to keep an eye on that, all my lads can not do enough for me and they keep treating me like an invalid, I should not moan really, any way I am going into my man cave today and I am locking the door behind me, lets hope I can get plenty done.

Thats that off my chest just had to share it, by the way it has not frightened me passing out like that it just makes me feel happy to be a live and around my family whom show so much love and affection towards me.

Happy modelling
Geoff

DesertHound

Hi Geoff
Good to hear that you are ok. The nice thing about this hobby is that it can take your mind off of other things and help you relax. Enjoy the trains / modelling and I'm sure that will be of help to you. Good to know that you have a caring family too.

All the best.

Dan
Visit www.thefarishshed.com for all things Poole Farish and have the confidence to look under the bonnet of your locos!

Trainfish

Let's hope it was a one-off Geoff but just in case, please don't lock the man cave door  :goggleeyes:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Newportnobby

Quote from: Trainfish on November 29, 2014, 10:43:33 AM
Let's hope it was a one-off Geoff but just in case, please don't lock the man cave door  :goggleeyes:

Seconded :worried:
Heck, Geoff, I knew you were pleased to get the mancave ready but passing out in excitement is a bit OTT :laugh:
Go careful, mate :thumbsup:

Geoff

I am not locking the door lol , I am busy at the moment putting the baseboards up.

Thanks for your concerns but I am going to plod now instead of rush rush.
Geoff

jonclox

Take things slow and take plenty of rests.
I wish you a speedy recovery and return to good health
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

Lawrence

Just take it easy for a bit old son, and stop taking yer tablets with a slug of rum  ;)

longbridge

Take it easy Geoff and keep an eye on that medication, you are not alone though I am sure many of us older more mature people find they cant do the things they used to.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Bealman

Take it easy, Geoff - I know it would sure as heck worry me. Glad you've got people looking out for you.

George
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Geoff

Thanks folks for your best wishes, I have got the baseboards about 85% complete, and now chilling with a glass of wine.
Geoff

Bealman

Now that's the best medication!  :beers:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Dock Shunter

Glad to hear you are ok Geoff..... :thumbsup:
Look forward to meeting up with you again soon at an exhibition...... :NGaugersRule:

Geoff

Quote from: Dock Shunter on November 30, 2014, 03:42:27 AM
Look forward to meeting up with you again soon at an exhibition...... :NGaugersRule:

Yep I enjoyed our last meet up, I am feeling crap at the moment got a cold coming out on me but plenty of fluids will sort that.

Has a matter of intrest when is the next local one?
Geoff

Newportnobby

Quote from: Geoff on November 30, 2014, 07:32:27 AM
Quote from: Dock Shunter on November 30, 2014, 03:42:27 AM

Yep I enjoyed our last meet up, I am feeling crap at the moment got a cold coming out on me but plenty of fluids will sort that.

Has a matter of intrest when is the next local one?

DavieB and I will be appearing at the Poynton Show on the Sunday so if that hasn't deterred you from going it would be great to meet up :thumbsup:
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=24923.new#new

Tank

All the best to you Geoff. :thumbsup:

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £100.23
Above Goal: £0.23
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
April Donations