It must be nearly Xmas:

Started by Tdm, November 24, 2014, 06:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

railsquid

Lump of coal for you then, though maybe if you were really good this year a satsuma and a wooden toy.  :P

mark100

I started my Xmas Hol's Two and a half weeks ago when I came off my Bike at Lubenham and broke my Tibia and Fibula bones and got given a cast and basically been getting in everyone's way since.
I cant walk the dogs, go in the loft to help with our lads Model Railway and I struggle down the stairs into the cellar to the fish and Reptiles, Life has been boring.

The Wife found Mince Pie Flavour Cookies in Poundland and they are great B.T.W

I'm having a late nighter watching HELL on Film 4 cause it is !

Mark
You cant get better than a Betta Fish

trainsdownunder

It must be nearly Xmas because.......

With all these daft replies, me reckons most of us have already started on the Christmas booze  :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers:

Tdm

Quote from: trainsdownunder on November 27, 2014, 09:23:53 PM
It must be nearly Xmas because.......

With all these daft replies, me reckons most of us have already started on the Christmas booze  :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers: :beers:

No - the real Xmas booze comes later - mince pies in brandy sauce,
sherry trifle, home made sangria, rum truffles, liqueur flavoured chocolates, brandy snaps, plus lots more "flavoured" goodies and of course good beer, and the misses has a liking for caramel flavoured vodka.

... and anyone who consumes that lot in one day will be saying "daft" things, but doubt whether they will be fit enough to make a post on the Forum.

Chetcombe

It may only be Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania today, but it sure feels like christmas :cold:

Mike

See my layout here Chetcombe
Videos of Chetcombe on YouTube

Bealman

Yeah it's in the papers here this morning (sandwiched between the pages devoted to the tragic loss of cricketer Phil Hughes) - lots of flights cancelled because of the weather.
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Chetcombe

Thankully we drove up on Wednesday evening and missed having to drive though the snowstorm, we ended up with well over a foot... The local ski areas are opening early this year!

Shocked by the Phil Hughes news btw. It even made the news here (first time I have ever seen anything cricket related on American TV!)
Mike

See my layout here Chetcombe
Videos of Chetcombe on YouTube

Bealman

It's a shame that's what it takes  :(
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Tdm

Thought it was time I wished you all a Merry Xmas as the wife has been posting cards to family and we have started receiving them in Tenerife. I designed my own electronic card a couple of years ago featuring previous and current homes.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £100.23
Above Goal: £0.23
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
April Donations