My local bus stop

Started by Bealman, December 12, 2017, 11:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Train Waiting and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Platy767

They mustn't like the waves and salt water, because Towradgi is only about 3 or 4 miles away. City beach even closer.

I wouldn't waste my time, effort and money on a pool - unless it was absolutely necessary for physical reasons - rather use the space for a shed and share time between that and the lovely beaches down there!

Bealman

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Platy767

Quote from: Bealman on December 17, 2021, 11:17:06 PM

My gardener reckons they must have got an inheritance.

Gardener? Or is that Mrs B?

Bealman

Mrs Bealman does enjoy a bit of gardening, but I do employ a gardener on a monthly basis to mow lawns, etc.  :thumbsup:

Bealman

Not, an atomic blast, but summer solstice at the bus stop.

Well, it is an atomic blast, I suppose, as the sun is basically a fusion reaction.....  :uneasy:

Nbodger

Sure it's not those aliens from the bowls club departing  :no:

Bealman

I resemble that remark. It implies I have green skin, googly eyes and antennas  :envy:

crewearpley40

Did you have your shades with you George ? Happy Christmas to you and your family. chris

Bealman

Not exactly Yuletide tucker, but looks like someone had a munch at the bus stop yesterday. Kiwi product too - surprised it's beef!  ;)

joe cassidy

Bealman

joe cassidy

Dried meat snack in South Africa.

Available in different flavours - beef, kudu, etc. and textures - soft, chewy, jaw-breaking.

Bealman

Ok, second question.... wot's kudu?  :confused2:

Trainfish

John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Bealman

Now it's late here, only half an hour to Christmas Day, and I don't know if you're kiddin' or not  :dighole:

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations