what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malc

The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

tutenkhamunsleeping

Malc

Trainfish

I'm not embarrassed to say I shed a few tears 5 years ago today. I did the same about 2 weeks earlier too when Lemmy died. The only other time was when Gary Moore died just under 10 years ago, doesn't seem that long ago though.
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Malc

I broke out the black armbands when first Keith Moon, then John Entwhistle died

marco neri

...never turn you back on the ripper (judas priest)

Newportnobby

You'd think they could afford central heating. Either that or Toyah's peanut smuggling.

Trainfish

I think she saw me looking at her. I was actually looking for somewhere to hang my coat and it seems I have 2 options  :hmmm:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Southerngooner

An absolutely great record, I had the 12" single and played it to death......

Dave
Dave

Builder of "Brickmakers Lane" and member of "James Street" operating team.

talisman56

Black Sabbath Greatest Hits - here's Sabbath Bloody Sabbath...

Quando omni flunkus moritati

My layout thread - Hambleside East: http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=18364.0
My workbench thread: http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=19037

GroupC

port perran

Travelling - album by Steve Howe formerly of Yes.
If you like a bit of slightly up tempo guitar based jazz, there's a good chance you'll like this.
To my ears, very listenable.
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £100.23
Above Goal: £0.23
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
April Donations