Bachmann Announcements 2017 models

Started by crepello, December 02, 2016, 10:21:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trkilliman

I used to get a bit excited about their announcements, but nowadays less so.
I do have items I would like to see produced like anyone else, but to be honest I have lots of stuff and the ever increasing price percentages are a turn off for me.
I will buy some new stuff of course, but much more selectively than was previously the case. Something has to give in my case, and similar with others I imagine?

Luke Piewalker

MJKERR

Quote from: Luke Piewalker on December 30, 2016, 10:34:59 PM
I mostly just want the mk2 dbso...
I have been waiting since they were first announced, and thought they should be available within two years and within 6 months of the Class 47/7 being released...
I got so fed up waiting at the beginning of this year I decided to temporarily modify a further three Mark 2 coaches

Looks like 2017 will be a cheap year for me, just the REGIONAL RAILWAYS 37/4 which I will have modified to the SCOTRAIL livery version, but again no Mark 2 coaches in that livery either!

leachsprite4

A king Arthur in br lined green would be lovely, but I will take another bullied coach type and the castles arriving.
Graham

d-a-n

Looking forward to the new run of Jintys but that's about it. My interests are more German now which, despite the tanking pound, still represent very good value for money.

David S

I just wish the 170 DMU would become a reality..I am sure some poor wassname is walking them here from China.

scottishlocos

Guys

Think we will see more 20 31 37 and 47 liveries I would like the OTA and PBA china clay wagons in N maybe an updated Presflow PCA tank the Rugby cement/Cerestar ones.
Hopefully some better trainsets the recent ones look really good the NSE one is a cracker by all accounts but not my era or region.

Dave

Bob G

Hi all

Farish are releasing their new model list in the next week, during/after their trade only events.
http://www.bachmann.co.uk/details.php?id=345

Bob

Karhedron

There is already a thread for the 2017 announcements here.

http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=35448.0

Maybe these threads should be merged so that people only have to look in one place?

[mod]Threads merged :thankyousign: [/mod]
Quote from: ScottyStitch on September 29, 2015, 11:28:46 AM
Well, that's just not good enough. Some fount of all knowledge you are!  :no:  ;)

Bob G

That's why I did not find it - it says Bachmann Announcements 2017. What's wrong with Graham Farish?

crepello

Does anyone know what time the announcements will be made on Sunday?
(Still waiting for that FP Deltic!)

Newportnobby

Quote from: Bob G on January 06, 2017, 10:28:15 AM
What's wrong with Graham Farish?

Now that's asking for trouble, Bob :no: ;)

Oh Lord, I beseech you, please don't let this turn into another wish list!

Sprintex

Quote from: newportnobby on January 06, 2017, 10:45:04 AM
Quote from: Bob G on January 06, 2017, 10:28:15 AM
What's wrong with Graham Farish?

Now that's asking for trouble, Bob :no: ;)

Exactly, we all know it's Bachmann anyway ;)

Paul

mr bachmann

translates into send it ''back man''  :D

SD35

A handful of refurbished 31s, splitbox 40 and new TEA tanks are very welcome indeed!  :claphappy:

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £85.23
Below Goal: £14.77
Site Currency: GBP
85% 
April Donations