!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Never mind the detail - what about the detail packs?  (Read 1900 times)

Offline scruff

• Trade Count: (+1)
    • Awards
Re: Never mind the detail - what about the detail packs?
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2018, 11:05:51 pm »
I like to see a C-37 with the plows fitted, in my mind it's what they should have
and if I fit the plow, and remove the front coupling, then why not fit the air pipes etc ?

BUT

that is my choice.
I have no less respect for someone who takes the loco out of the box and runs it, than for the 'rivet counter' who spends hours detailing their loco with every detail possible.

running trains is FUN, or at least IT SHOULD BE !

so if you want to take the loco / coach / wagon out of it's box and run it, and it gives YOU pleasure, that is fine by me.

so, please, give up on the derogatory comments, it's a hobby, for fun, and if you can't cope with that, then I feel sorry for you.

rant over
i added a few details to a class 37....

The ploughs took a bit of butchering as I wanted to keep both couplings..

Cheers
Mark

Please Support Us!
July Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Total Receipts: £55.00
Below Goal: £0.00
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
July Donations

Advertise Here