Using Chrome, all the images were pointing to the old server providing an image saying no access.
To resolve I did the following (as CTRL+F5 didn't work)
1) Hamburger Symbol (3 stacked lines)
3) Under Privacy, Untick "Use a web service to help resolve navigation errors"
4) Then Click Clear Browsing History
5) Untick all except "Cookies and other site and plugin data", "Cached Images and files" and "Hosted App Data"
6) Click "Clear Browsing data" to commit.
I first tried CTRL+F5 then steps 1,2,4,5,6 but didn't work for all images until I also did step 3.
Hope this helps someone else if they have the same problem in Chrome at least.