!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: The angry thread  (Read 357689 times)

Offline Jerry Howlett

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 11284
    • Awards
Re: The angry thread
« Reply #5610 on: Yesterday at 08:45:37 am »
My cars fan belt has snapped unfortunately it has taken the belt tension pulley with it. I have had to hire a van (cheaper than a car) while I wait for it to be fixed, the price of the van was cheap as the hire company are having a January sale and it is two weeks hire for the price of one. Only problem is the 750 excess on the insurance, I am terrified every time someone walks near it I will lose my money. They used to have a damage waiver charge but have now dropped this.

I've never used one, but I have read about companies that provide insurance to cover such excesses on hire cars - even where hire companies do have their own option for this, these providers are supposed to be far cheaper.
I do use an annual "insurance for car hire" and they do pay out as well, however don't know if would cover vans though.

Jerry
Some days its just not worth gnawing through the straps.

Please Support Us!
January Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Jan 31
Total Receipts: £55.00
Below Goal: £0.00
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
January Donations

Advertise Here
anything