Re: Events - See Calendar. IPAD viewing problem

Started by Malc, August 02, 2014, 07:29:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Tidbury

It's the first time I've looked at the Calendar I get the same problem on my IPad but I use the free app Model railway Exhibitions and Events so it doesn't bother me that much but I'm sure the techy guys can sort it.
Bob

Bealman

Yeah, Bob, I'm back here at home on me laptop, (early night for Bealman!) and everything is cool.

As you say, I guess you can access shows via other means these days.... but it bugs me a bit that what I consider to be the best website on the entire net has the overlap prob. I just want it perfect.

Bloomin' schoolteacher talking!  :D ;D ;)

Once again, like you say, the techs will work it out. Not me, obviously  :worried:

George
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Tank

I seem to have missed this.  Can anyone send me a screen shot please? 

Trainfish

I'd never looked at the calendar until now (I didn't know it existed to be honest) and checked to see if my birthday is listed next August. Luckily it is and then I started looking at others' birthdays. I never realised how old some of you are!  :D
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Malc

Quote from: Trainfish on December 05, 2014, 05:16:27 PM
I'd never looked at the calendar until now (I didn't know it existed to be honest) and checked to see if my birthday is listed next August. Luckily it is and then I started looking at others' birthdays. I never realised how old some of you are!  :D
We're not old, just temporally challenged.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

trainsdownunder

As is so often quoted

Growing OLD is compulsory - Growing UP, optional

Newportnobby

Quote from: trainsdownunder on December 05, 2014, 09:12:23 PM
As is so often quoted

Just noticed - why do the driving wheels on your loco go backwards yet the smoke is correct for going forwards? :confused1:

Trainfish

As opposed to this one?

John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Bealman

Quote from: newportnobby on December 05, 2014, 09:34:18 PM
Quote from: trainsdownunder on December 05, 2014, 09:12:23 PM
As is so often quoted

Just noticed - why do the driving wheels on your loco go backwards yet the smoke is correct for going forwards? :confused1:
Nothings really moving, Mick... it's all computrickery  :uneasy:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

scotsoft

Quote from: newportnobby on December 05, 2014, 09:34:18 PM

Fairly obvious really, bloody strong head wind  :D  :nerner:

Malc

Any movement on this issue? The calendar is still NFG at the RHS.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Tank

Sorry Malc, went out of my head.  I'll look into it when the server move finally happens. :thumbsup:

Railwaygun

It is impossible to resize the calendar and the ads on the Right are superimposed on the weekend events, making them impossible to read.

Is this fixable??
Yet when I surveyed all that my hands had done and what I had toiled to achieve, everything was meaningless, a chasing after the wind;
Ecclesiastes 2:11

This has been a public service announcement
It may contain alternative facts

Caveat lector

The largest Railwaygun, Armoured Train & Military Rail group in the world!

https://groups.io/g/railwaygun/topics

NGF Military threads

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?board=146.0

My Military Rail Pinterest area
https://uk.pinterest.com/NDRobotnik/

10mm / N armour Threads
https://www.10mm-wargaming.com/

Motto: Semper ubi, sub ubi

Bob Tidbury

Railway gun if you click on the arrows on the leftover the calendar it opens up separate dates which are much easier to read"
Bob

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations