From N Gauge wiki
London Overground is a urban and suburban rail network in the United Kingdom operated by London Overground Rail Operations (LOROL) as part of the National Rail network, under the franchise control and branding of Transport for London (TfL). The company currently operates trains over six lines:
- North London Line between Richmond and Stratford.
- West London Line between Clapham Junction and Willesden Junction - some trains on this route continue to/from Stratford along the North London Line.
- Watford DC Line between London Euston and Watford Junction - this route somewhat parallels the West Coast Main Line but Overground services call at more stations.
- Gospel Oak to Barking Line - this is the only non-electrified line operated by Overground.
- East London Line, services on this line travel on several routes including Highbury & Islington to Crystal Palace, Highbury & Islington to West Croydon and Dalston Junction to New Cross.
- South London Line between Clapham Junction and Queen's Road Peckham, trains then continue along the East London Line to Highbury & Islington.
The Overground thus forms an outer railway ring around London.
N gauge models available
Images of London Overground taken by NGF Members
|378||At Clapham Junction having emerged from West London Line||Pengi|