!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Dapol class 58 with Sound  (Read 2010 times)

Offline DELTICNAPIER

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Re: Dapol class 58 with Sound
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2020, 02:16:48 PM »
Dont think you have a cat in hells chance of active breaking on howes sound files.. With 58 sound file,he has the recordings. When I'm with biff this week I will give him a nudge but it takes months to create a decent sound file,hundreds of hours..I have my 58 waiting so your not alone. I've heard the recordings and they sound awesome..

Offline Ted

• N Gauge Society Number: 28852
  • Needs. More. Grime.
    • YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2020, 02:23:24 PM »
Dont think you have a cat in hells chance of active breaking on howes sound files.. With 58 sound file,he has the recordings. When I'm with biff this week I will give him a nudge but it takes months to create a decent sound file,hundreds of hours..I have my 58 waiting so your not alone. I've heard the recordings and they sound awesome..

Well that's good to hear about Legomanbiffo (I already have some of his work), certainly give him a polite nudge and see how close he is to selling his 58 sounds! Any update is welcome :)

Offline DELTICNAPIER

• Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2020, 02:28:11 PM »
As I said I'm with him this week and I will give him a nudge.. :claphappy:

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £60.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £30.00
Below Goal: £30.00
Site Currency: GBP