Farish 8F no longer delayed (24 11 20)

Started by N_GaugeModeller, August 06, 2020, 09:04:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southerngooner

Errrr, yes maybe 2021! Let's hope it's not 2022.....

Dave
Dave

Builder of "Brickmakers Lane" and member of "James Street" operating team.

Newportnobby

Quote from: Hightower on November 21, 2020, 01:17:23 PM
Is/was a late crest version available without sound?

Not as far as I know. I'm getting an early crest one and will get someone to re-crest it for me into late crest.

lil chris

Is the sound one out yet or is it delayed, not heard anything from my model shop.
Lil Chris
My new layout  East Lancashire Railway
My old layout was Irwell Valley Railway.
Layout previous was East Lancashire Lines, changed this new one. My new layout here.
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=57193.0

Roy L S

Quote from: lil chris on November 21, 2020, 05:21:38 PM
Is the sound one out yet or is it delayed, not heard anything from my model shop.

Apparently it will be released in about two weeks.

Regards

Roy

N_GaugeModeller

For those of you that have actually had their 8F delivered, what dealer did you use as some of the big names are still awaiting stock. Rails etc

No posts from dealers claiming stock when they don't actually have any please.

Thanks

NGM
There may be spelling and grammatical errors in my posts, I am Dyslexic so just think yourself lucky you can actually read what I have written.

I am also in the early stages of Alzheimer's and Vascular dementia so sometimes struggle with basic communication.

You don't need to point out my errors.  Thanks

Capri_sam

To be fair, the big retailers usually get their stock at the same time as the smaller ones, but (i suspect due to the sheer amount of stock from different manufacturers they get delivered) they take a while longer to unbox and get it on the system. It seems that Osborns in particular are always the first to list as 'in stock', and Rails the last.

N_GaugeModeller

Hope that's the case as just about everyone that had stock, quickly sold out with no more available to order from Farish (Bet they wish they made are larger batch now) and just a little concerned that whilst waiting for Rails I am going to miss out.

NGM

There may be spelling and grammatical errors in my posts, I am Dyslexic so just think yourself lucky you can actually read what I have written.

I am also in the early stages of Alzheimer's and Vascular dementia so sometimes struggle with basic communication.

Southerngooner

Mine came from John Dutfield in Chelmsford. They give 10% discount for NGS members so come close to Rails etc.

Dave
Dave

Builder of "Brickmakers Lane" and member of "James Street" operating team.

AdrianC

I believe Plus Daughters have some in stock too.
If it moves and shouldn't, duct tape. It it doesn't move and should, WD40...

honestjudge

Bure valley models are showing good stock levels of all 3 liveries

N_GaugeModeller

Thanks

Just ordered one from Bure Valley Models hope they still have them when my order gets notified to them.

NGM

mickeyflinn

Quote from: N_GaugeModeller on November 23, 2020, 08:12:27 AM
For those of you that have actually had their 8F delivered, what dealer did you use as some of the big names are still awaiting stock. Rails etc

No posts from dealers claiming stock when they don't actually have any please.

Thanks

NGM

As per my post last week, Arcadia Rail in Shaw are showing all 3 in stock, and to quote the homepage of Tim's website;
"We will only advertise stocked items on our internet site and endeavor to update it daily. "
No affiliation, just a very satisfied customer.

Newportnobby

I rang Rails ½ an hour ago but the lass was of no help and seemed confused. She confirmed I have a pre order on but then said according to the Bachmann website they're due Nov/Dec. When I pointed out Rails mailed me last week to say they were due in last week all she could say is that they hadn't been booked in yet. Duh :doh: ::)

N_GaugeModeller

Just had an email from BVM to say my 8F is now in the post, so hopefully it will be here in a couple of days.

NGM

woodbury22uk

Quote from: N_GaugeModeller on November 23, 2020, 02:49:47 PM
Just had an email from BVM to say my 8F is now in the post, so hopefully it will be here in a couple of days.

NGM

Might be time to change the title of this thread.
Mike

Membre AFAN 0196

Please Support Us!
June Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: £0.00
Below Goal: £100.00
Site Currency: GBP
 0%