!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Maitham Garden Railway by BradC  (Read 643 times)

Offline Bealman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 23151
  • Promotion remains in the future
    • Awards
Re: Maitham Garden Railway by BradC
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2020, 01:05:23 AM »
Don't apologise for too many photos. We love piccies here!  :camera:

The plan looks like a lot of operational fun.
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Online BradC

• Chainswords Page Chains Word and Chains World
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2020, 06:06:46 PM »
OK great, hears some more pictures, been working on the yard and rip track power today.  I have to many different color wires, needed an excel spreadsheet to track the colors in the the buss areas!  haha I've been using the touch test with a live sound loco on the layout, if it shorts it is in the wrong hole :)  :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing:

The bumper lights are starting to come together, about 15 more power points to attach to the bus and everything will have power.  Waiting on another shipment of powered rail joiners to make sure I have power on every millimetre of the track!  HAHA it's a lot of wiring.

Once I get the underside wiring cleaned up I'll post some pics of that too, its a mess at the moment.

Also need to post all of this on my website too... been a bit lazy posting on www.chainswords.com because I'm having so much fun working on the layout and playing War Thunder in between wiring sessions.  My back is killing me up and down under the table and a few scars on the fingers and head!  Who said this hobby was easy LOL
www.chainswords.com to follow the progress of my layout construction

Online BradC

• Chainswords Page Chains Word and Chains World
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2020, 04:19:24 PM »
Hello all,

I've added a new post to the website with images of the North Yard freight and switchers included.  I don't have time at the moment to post them here but if you want to see go to: http://chainswords.com/model-railroad-the-north-yard/

Thanks hopefully you like them, more deliveries should be arriving this week and finally some scenic materials so I can soften up the layout and start to bring it to life!

Thanks,

Brad
www.chainswords.com to follow the progress of my layout construction

Please Support Us!
August Goal: £60.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Total Receipts: £60.00
Below Goal: £0.00
Site Currency: GBP
100% 
August Donations

anything