!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: TEE MISTRAL ’69 – DEV Inox cars. BB9262 Minitrix, sound. (New video)  (Read 132 times)

Offline biela49

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
I have had several years this train in a corner, as I didn’t find the appropiate traction for it. (I say in my collection). But with the new arrival of the Minitrix BB9200 now I have a good engine to head this TEE.

DEV Inox cars was sold by Hobbytrain in two sets, as TEE PARIS RHEIN RUHR, one of them included a German BR184 locomotive. But if you look at the bottom of the cars you will clearly read LS Models.

No matter to discuss about the manufacturer, just to say that they run troublefree with profi couplers. Take a look at the video and judge yourself.

P.S. I have improved (I guess) the video including at the beginning a static scene featuring some of the lighting and sound effects.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 05:59:35 PM by biela49 »

Please Support Us!
September Goal: £60.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Total Receipts: £71.00
Above Goal: £11.00
Site Currency: GBP
118% 
September Donations

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal