New Run of Dapol Dogfish Announced

Started by NGS-PO, June 18, 2020, 03:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluedepot

yes i ordered 2 departmental olive ones

tim

Thorpe Parva

I'll be ordering the two black-liveried versions. I hope maybe they will do a couple in Gulf Red livery in the future as they offer their Grampus in this livery.

Lankyman

I've ordered a couple of black ones.
Ron

monkey_brains

Quote from: NGS-PO on June 18, 2020, 04:31:28 PM

Hattons sinviting pre-ordering at the ridiculously precise £15.26...

https://www.hattons.co.uk/newsdetail.aspx?id=838

Best

Scott.

And have taken an order off me for £152.60 - they could have knocked the £2.60 off and made it a round £150  :smiley-laughing:

No doubt I'll forget Ive ordered them and get a shock in 6 months when the bill comes through as they come into stock
A keen modern image modeller in N Gauge, the latest creation I am working on is Cottingfield - an N Gauge Rule 1 Layout

Plotting has started on a DC controlled layout for the trains I can't easily convert to DCC North Wroxham - an N Gauge Modern Era Layout

NGS-PO

Hattons have advised that these are now due to arrive in May 21.

They also state that these have sold out on pre-order.  I'm assuming that means Hattons have sold out their allocation, but maybe not.

Best

Scott.
If you know someone who's depressed, please resolve never to ask them why. Depression isn't a straightforward response to a bad situation; depression just is, like the weather.Try to understand the blackness, lethargy, hopelessness, and loneliness they're going through. Be there for them when they come through the other side. It's hard to be a friend to someone who's depressed, but it is one of the kindest, noblest, and best things you will ever do."

(PLEASE NOTE: Unless where obviously posting on behalf of the NGS, all posts and views are my own and not connected/endorsed by the Society.)

Roy L S

Just ordered a couple of black ones, it would be rude not to.

NGS-PO

Now slated for a June or July 21 arrival.

Best

Scott.
If you know someone who's depressed, please resolve never to ask them why. Depression isn't a straightforward response to a bad situation; depression just is, like the weather.Try to understand the blackness, lethargy, hopelessness, and loneliness they're going through. Be there for them when they come through the other side. It's hard to be a friend to someone who's depressed, but it is one of the kindest, noblest, and best things you will ever do."

(PLEASE NOTE: Unless where obviously posting on behalf of the NGS, all posts and views are my own and not connected/endorsed by the Society.)

Shropshire Lad

Rails have just taken payment for mine 😁
Cheers Colin

Nighthawk

I have just received an email from Rails to tell me that my two Dutch grey/yellow have been dispatched. Have checked to see that payment has indeed been taken, but no record of my pre-orders for those items remains on the Rails website, nor have they been converted into "real" orders.  Is this yet another manifestation of the "new and improved" system?
It's as if the transaction never existed! I'll check again later but unless the situation changes I'll have to give them a call and see if they can offer a rational explanation.

Roy L S

Mine are on their way too, just the two so that I can use NEM pockets to fit easi-shunts each end of my current rake.

Roy

Please Support Us!
June Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: £20.00
Below Goal: £80.00
Site Currency: GBP
20% 
June Donations