!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Need a description of Peco Code 55 system of combining track.  (Read 457 times)

Offline jpendle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 23638
    • Awards
Re: Need a description of Peco Code 55 system of combining track.
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2020, 09:31:35 PM »
If you want to do everything above the baseboard then you should look at Kato Unitrack, it's readily available in the US.

Otherwise make sure your layout is high enough so that you can sit on a stool or chair to work underneath it!

John P
Check out my layout thread.

Contemporary NW (Wigan Wallgate and North Western)

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=39501.msg476247#msg476247

Offline husafreak

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Re: Need a description of Peco Code 55 system of combining track.
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2020, 03:55:52 AM »
Actually my plan is to do a long narrow shelf type layout in N. Say 8' long and 15-18" deep. Very simple. The same behind the back drop, detachable, to make a continuous loop for shows. Or Ttrak N modules (if there is such a thing). Something like that would have a support structure that would give me the hight for hiding the below grade stuff. And it would be easy to just flip it up to work on it.

Please Support Us!
June Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: £52.00
Below Goal: £48.00
Site Currency: GBP
52% 
June Donations

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal