!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Dewalt battery charger overheating  (Read 426 times)

Offline daffy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: Lapsed
  • Learning everyday
    • Awards
Re: Dewalt battery charger overheating
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2020, 06:45:25 AM »
Itís the Skegness store and I can only find one number, tel:03330 112112, and that has just their central line with a dead-end recorded message.
If you have another for the store itself it would greatly help as I would ask for a delivery exchange, which other companies have done for me in the past.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 07:23:06 AM by daffy, Reason: number corrected »
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

Online crewearpley40

• Larger Gallery
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2020, 06:53:02 AM »
Too many 0s try 03330 112112. They open at 7. Or try googling theres one in boston

Offline daffy

• Learning everyday
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2020, 07:17:19 AM »
Just a mistype while half awake. :doh: I am using the right number, but thanks for the correction and iíll modify my post so Iím not creating a problem for others. :thumbsup:

All Screwfix branch details will, and do, quote the one number as far as I have found.

And everyone should note that each branch now has differing opening times. Most of those  that are still opening normally donít open until 8 at present, and some have closed for the duration or have other limited hours, as their Covid-19 page will show if you are looking to visit.

Thanks
« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 07:22:31 AM by daffy »
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

Offline Trainfish

• Larger Gallery
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 21524
  • IPAholic
    • Ebay
    • My layout, Longcroft under construction
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2020, 12:29:20 PM »
You can often find their direct number but I'm struggling with that one. I have some from down my way but that's not much use to you. I'll let you know if I come across the Skeggy number.
John

To see my layout "Longcroft" which is currently under construction, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it!

<*))))><

See my Youtube video channel          >>>>>>>> here <<<<<<<<          >>>>>>>> or here <<<<<<<<          >>>>>>>> or here <<<<<<<<

Offline daffy

• Learning everyday
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2020, 01:29:26 PM »
Thanks John. :thumbsup:
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

Offline daffy

• Learning everyday
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2020, 03:33:45 PM »
Update: a reply email from Screwfix includes this line -

ďWe would normally ask that you bring this kit back to us and we would issue a replacement item but at this time we we are not accepting back any returns due to the Covid 19 crisis. ď

Looks like no amount of telephoning, emailing or turning up on their doorstep will change the fact that they are taking very positive steps to prevent transmission of the virus from customer households and persona back to their staff and premises.

A very laudable thing to do, and perhaps a process other firms are following or will follow as the spread and death toll increases.

Iím happy to wait, but checks on returns policies in the light of Covid-19 with any companies we might order from during the shutdown might be wise.
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £60.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £95.00
Above Goal: £35.00
Site Currency: GBP
158% 
May Donations

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal