!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: NGS Vacancy: NGS Display Stand Manager  (Read 241 times)

Offline NGS-PO

• Trade Count: (+3)
    • Awards
NGS Vacancy: NGS Display Stand Manager
« on: December 12, 2019, 11:35:10 AM »
From the general secretary of the NGS:

"*Society Display Stand Manager*

For medical reasons, Tim Hitch is unable to continue as Display Stand Manager for the Society.

Applications are invited therefore from members of the Society wishing to take on this post.

Duties of the post are:

Control of the stand equipment: display stands, display stock and containers, till equipment including cash till and lap top computer, and cash float, plus other items used on the stand at exhibitions.

Arranging for safe storage of stand equipment as above.

Delivery of the stand from storage to exhibitions and return, including if necessary arranging van hire and overnight accommodation.

Setting up of the stand at exhibitions.

Managing the stand at exhibitions and dealing with members purchases and enquiries and recruiting new members to the Society.

Arranging for the stand to be at exhibitions with exhibition managers and their helpers and obtaining invitations to exhibitions.

Maintaining the stocks on the stand and completing inventories of the stock when requested by the Society Treasure.

Keeping accurate records on a computer system of all transactions made on the stand and reporting timeously those transactions to the Society Treasurer, and membership recruiting and subscription details to the Society Membership Secretary.

This post is a full Management Committee post and the Display Stand Manager attends Committee meetings as they occur (presently four times a year including the Society Annual General Meeting).

Applications from those who wish to be considered for this post should be sent to the General Secretary whose address is on page four of the Journal. Any request for further information should be sent to the General Secretary."

general-secretary@ngaugesociety.com

Best

Scott
(PLEASE NOTE: Unless where obviously posting on behalf of the NGS, all posts and views are my own and not connected/endorsed by the Society.)

Anxiety is a lot like a toddler. It never stops talking, tells you youíre wrong about everything, and wakes you up at 3am.

I get nervous about just about everything. Sometimes I literally donít know why Iím anxious. I just am and no-one seems to understand that.

Offline Tank

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+30)
    • Awards
Re: NGS Vacancy: NGS Display Stand Manager
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2019, 09:35:17 AM »
Thanks for all of your hard work Tim.  :beers:  I wish you all the best.

I hope the NGS succeed in a new member for the role. :thumbsup:

Please Support Us!
February Goal: £60.00
Due Date: Feb 29
Total Receipts: £65.00
Above Goal: £5.00
Site Currency: GBP
108% 
February Donations

Advertise Here
anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal