!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: NGS Journal 2/20 for overseas members  (Read 253 times)

Offline jthjth

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
NGS Journal 2/20 for overseas members
« on: April 24, 2020, 05:40:33 PM »
This from the NGS groups.io site, in response to overseas members not getting their Journal due to postal delays because of the current covid situation:

I have now been supplied with PDFs of journal and newsletter 2/20, which I will send out, using the WeTransfer facility (to avoid emails with large attachments) to any overseas member requesting them.

Please do NOT put requests on this group.  To ensure that I see them asap, and to make it easier for me to reply, please address them to membership-secretary(at)ngaugesociety.com.  Please also quote your membership number.

As I understand it, this is an interim measure, and a more formal method of distributing an electronic version is under discussion.

Online Graham

• N Gauge Society Number: 20459
  • Modelling modern image
    • Awards
Re: NGS Journal 2/20 for overseas members
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2020, 12:41:48 AM »

Hi George, ( @Bealman )

not sure if you have seen this, i have just emailed the NGS for my copy.

cheers
Graham
This from the NGS groups.io site, in response to overseas members not getting their Journal due to postal delays because of the current covid situation:

I have now been supplied with PDFs of journal and newsletter 2/20, which I will send out, using the WeTransfer facility (to avoid emails with large attachments) to any overseas member requesting them.

Please do NOT put requests on this group.  To ensure that I see them asap, and to make it easier for me to reply, please address them to membership-secretary(at)ngaugesociety.com.  Please also quote your membership number.

As I understand it, this is an interim measure, and a more formal method of distributing an electronic version is under discussion.

Online Bealman

• N Gauge Society Number: 23151
  • Promotion remains in the future
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2020, 05:00:25 AM »
All good at Chez Bealman, it arrived today:

I thought I'd put your name in lights, @railsquid !!  :thumbsup:

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Offline JonHarbour

• N Gauge Society Number: 18965
  • 2mm Association Number: 4667
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2020, 01:13:43 PM »
With a bit of luck mine should arrive any day now then George... I've had a couple of boxes from Sheffield and Liverpool turn up in the past week.... (Started a new adventure on the dark side.... 'Orribly Oversized...  :-[)
Still planning a layout...

Please Support Us!
July Goal: £60.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Total Receipts: £35.00
Below Goal: £25.00
Site Currency: GBP
58% 
July Donations

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal