!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Stonehouse Model Railway  (Read 154 times)

Offline Bob Tidbury

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Facebook
    • YouTube
    • Awards
Stonehouse Model Railway
« on: November 22, 2019, 01:06:20 PM »
Hi there is there a member local to High Wycombe  who would have any spare time  during the day to come and share running my layout ,`I have plenty of stock to run but you would be Wellcome to bring your favourite loco to stretch its legs on the layout which is 20ft x 8ft with a branch line that can be run on its own with its own fourtrack fiddleyard and a station and goods yard .
The layout is predominantly G W R but I am a rule one man so I can run anything really .
Please PM me .
Bob Tidbury
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 01:08:05 PM by Bob Tidbury »

Online crewearpley40

• Awards
Re: Stonehouse Model Railway
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2019, 01:17:02 PM »
Its a lovely ayout to operate.warm welcome and rest assured bob.darren and i will sort the plugs. The metre of track soon

Offline Bob Tidbury

• Facebook
    • YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2019, 02:34:38 PM »
Thanks Crewearpley40  and DarrwestLU6  At least Chris noticed why the branch line monitor wasnít working when they were here last time and the branch is actually usable as it is but will need the track replacing under the hill at some point ,I think the Streamlined Parcel car was derailing because it needs some more weight in it as itís only 3D printed on an extended shorty chassis which is very light .
It will be good to see you both again soon .
But if there IS anyone local then I would be very pleased to see them as now Iím retired the days are very long and as Iím a people person it gets a bit lonely down the shed on my own and our little dog isnít really into model railways , and my wife is allways over at our daughters not that sheís interested in the Railway neither is my son .
Though I can put the radio on or watch a video while operating the layout .
Bob Tidbury

Offline Bob Tidbury

• Facebook
    • YouTube
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2019, 08:20:27 PM »
Just had two mates who though they donít live anywhere near High Wycombe  in fact one in Norfolk and one not two far away in Reading  are coming to visit me and my layout on the 30th ,so that will cheer me up a lot thanks guys .And Crewearpley40 and DarrwestLU6 are coming on the 1st Dec
But if anyone else is interested  PM me I will allways Wellcome fellow members .
Bob Tidbury
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 08:24:34 PM by Bob Tidbury »

Please Support Us!
December Goal: £60.00
Due Date: Dec 31
Total Receipts: £15.00
Below Goal: £45.00
Site Currency: GBP
25% 
December Donations

Advertise Here
anything