!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Dapol Lighting PCB to Chassis Connection  (Read 313 times)

Offline RailGooner

• Larger Gallery
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 17356
  • I'm supporting Soldier F
    • Ebay
    • my Flickr Albums
    • Awards
Dapol Lighting PCB to Chassis Connection
« on: October 17, 2019, 05:11:57 PM »
Is anyone able to confirm the specification of the Dapol lighting PCB to chassis connection? To me they look like '3 Pin Micro JST 1.25mm Pitch'. :hmmm:
“We are indebted to those soldiers who served with courage and distinction to bring peace to Northern Ireland,” UK Defence Secretary Gavin Williamson said. “The welfare of our former service personnel is of the utmost importance.”

Per Ardua ad Astra | Mens Agitat Molem | Victoria Concordia Crescit | Utrinque Paratus | Caveat lector

Offline geoffc

• N Gauge Society Number: 24557
    • Awards
Re: Dapol Lighting PCB to Chassis Connection
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2019, 09:41:50 AM »
They are on the class 66 and 67, not sure about the latest releases with the new pcb boards. Can be bought on ebay.

Geoff

Offline RailGooner

• Larger Gallery
    • Ebay
    • my Flickr Albums
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2019, 09:55:40 AM »
Thanks Geoff, but do you know the spec of the connectors? Like I say, I think they are '3 Pin Micro JST 1.25mm Pitch' but I can't find my callipers in order to confirm the pitch. They could easily be 1.00mm pitch.

There are loads of connectors on ebay, but I can't order them all hoping one will be correct.
 :beers:
“We are indebted to those soldiers who served with courage and distinction to bring peace to Northern Ireland,” UK Defence Secretary Gavin Williamson said. “The welfare of our former service personnel is of the utmost importance.”

Per Ardua ad Astra | Mens Agitat Molem | Victoria Concordia Crescit | Utrinque Paratus | Caveat lector

Offline geoffc

• N Gauge Society Number: 24557
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2019, 10:13:34 AM »
How many do you want as I have some spare?

Geoff

Offline RailGooner

• Larger Gallery
    • Ebay
    • my Flickr Albums
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2019, 10:48:53 AM »
How many do you want as I have some spare?

Geoff

Thanks Geoff! PM imminent. :beers:

Offline RailGooner

• Larger Gallery
    • Ebay
    • my Flickr Albums
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2019, 04:07:41 PM »
With huge thanks due to @geoffc I can draw a line under this. For clarity and any future readers of this, the connectors Dapol use for coach lightbars (and some loco lighting PCBs) are '3 Pin Micro JST 1.25mm Pitch' - males on the lightbar, females on the coach.
 :beers:

Offline Bramshot

• Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2019, 10:38:34 AM »
You can buy them in male/ female sets from Layouts4U at £1.50 a set.

Offline RailGooner

• Larger Gallery
    • Ebay
    • my Flickr Albums
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2019, 10:52:46 AM »
That's useful to know if I need some pronto. If time isn't a factor, 10 pairs can be had from ebay for that price with change.

Please Support Us!
February Goal: £60.00
Due Date: Feb 29
Total Receipts: £65.00
Above Goal: £5.00
Site Currency: GBP
108% 
February Donations

Advertise Here
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal