!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Calling all Anycubic Photon users...  (Read 138 times)

Offline NScaleNotes

• Trade Count: (0)
    • NScaleNotes
    • Awards
Calling all Anycubic Photon users...
« on: September 18, 2019, 09:51:51 AM »
Much as I would love to own one, I just don't have the space to set one up at the moment  :thumbsdown:

So,

:helpneededsign:

Would any of you Photon owners that regularly make us all jealous with your amazing prints be willing to run off a few test prints for me please as my 3D printing projects are starting to stall?
I've tried Shapeways but the costs are so high no one but me (even then I sometimes struggle to justify the cost) is interested in the finished products.
I've currently got some test prints with another 3D printing service but they use similar machines to Shapeways with the wax support structures and I really want to see what a Photon can/can't do and at what cost.

Of course I'm not expecting you to do this for nothing so if you've got some spare print cycles and/or build plate space please get in touch. I can send some details of what I want to do and if you're willing you can give me quote.

Thanks

Simon
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 12:29:55 PM by NScaleNotes »
http://nscalenotes.com/
My blog real-World locations that might make interesting layouts, modules or dioramas.

Find out more about my N scale 3D printed tanktainer models:
http://nscalenotes.com/category/modelideas/scratchbuilding/3dprinting/

Offline Michael P

• Trade Count: (0)
    • Awards
Re: Calling all Anycubic Photon users...
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2019, 11:49:01 PM »
Hi Simon,

Let me know the details of what you want to do and I will let you know if I can oblige.

Michael

Offline njee20

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 22598
    • Awards
Re: Calling all Anycubic Photon users...
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2019, 10:03:01 AM »
Likewise, I'm happy to have a go!

Please Support Us!
November Goal: £60.00
Due Date: Nov 30
Total Receipts: £25.00
Below Goal: £35.00
Site Currency: GBP
42% 
November Donations

Advertise Here