!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: Military plans from Mick Bell  (Read 138 times)

Offline woodbury22uk

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 23382
    • Ebay
    • Facebook
    • YouTube
    • Awards
Military plans from Mick Bell
« on: June 03, 2020, 07:49:03 AM »
Mick Bell was a prolific draughtsman. Paul Gandy (former PG Models) has scanned all of his 1/76 drawings and Tom Bell (Mick's son) has now made them freely available to view and download. The plans cover a wide range of military vehicles from across the world.

This is a tremendous resource. I had purchased plans in the past for WW2 fire appliances. They were always intended to be sold as prints and do not carry dimensions. Printed full size on A4 will provide a 1/76 drawing, and percentage changes will allow conversion to other scales.

http://mickbellplans.com/
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 03:45:08 PM by woodbury22uk, Reason: Corrected topic title »
Mike

Membre AFAN 0196

Offline Richard G Dallimore

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 17713
    • Facebook
    • Awards
Re: Military plans from Mike Bell
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2020, 08:41:58 AM »
Is that Tom Bell of Tebee fame on RMWeb that lives in France? Some of these vehicles will be very useful and now I know where there from I am more inclinded to rely on them. I saw these the other day and did not realise they were new or from whom, thank you for that us know.
Regards
Richard
Formerly NtasticShop
Dapol Apologist (according to RMWeb)
Grumpy Old Git (Late 40s)
Member of NGS (but not allowed to comment)
Why am I surrounded by maroons?

Please Support Us!
August Goal: £60.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Total Receipts: £30.00
Below Goal: £30.00
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
August Donations

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal