!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: A Miscellany of Electric & Diesel Power No.5 Vol. 223, By B & R Video Productions Review  (Read 66 times)

Offline Newportnobby

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 21962
    • Awards
A Miscellany of Electric & Diesel Power No.5 Vol. 223, By B & R Video Productions

DVD Review: Another collection of film, this time starting in the late 60s and moving into the late 70s so the great percentage is BR Blue with just the odd green loco and the odd sectorisation one. Just about every class of that era is featured.
All in colour, though it must be remembered the equipment was  some 40-50 years old so don't expect great clarity of images. Running time 80 minutes.
I've collected all 5 in this series so far but, if they are proceeding historically, it will be as far as my interest goes and I'll be stopping with this one

Score: 4

Please Support Us!
October Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Total Receipts: £74.00
Below Goal: £26.00
Site Currency: GBP
74% 
October Donations

Advertise Here