!!

Not Registered?

Welcome!  Please register to view all of the new posts and forum boards - some of which are hidden to guests.  After registering and gaining 10 posts you will be able to sell and buy items on our N'porium.

If you have any problems registering, then please check your spam filter before emailing us.  Hotmail users seem to find their emails in the Junk folder.

Thanks for reading,
The NGF Staff.

Author Topic: NGS - Ex Modlemaster Decals and Nameplates  (Read 217 times)

Online ScottishModeller

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 24524
  • 2mm Association Number: 4622
    • Ebay
    • Facebook
NGS - Ex Modlemaster Decals and Nameplates
« on: March 07, 2019, 03:20:11 PM »
Hi all,

If you have checked the NGS website recently you will have seen that the range of Nameplates and Decals produced for the NGS by Modelmaster is now in the possession of the society.

There is a considerable amount of work to be done in checking, sorting, and counting what exactly there is.

As these are with me (living room, railway room, spare room and sitting room) I have set a date by which I hope to have them all sorted and then, at a date after that, for them to be available for sale.

I hope this will be done by 5th April 2019.

The sales process is still to be decided and an announcement will appear after 5th April 2019.

So - have a bit of patience with this and then follow the sales process once it has been established!

Thanks
Phil H
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 08:52:10 PM by ScottishModeller »
Thanks
Phil Holman

Offline Shiney Sheff

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 23792
    • Awards
Re: NGS - Ex Modlemaster Decals and Nameplates
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2019, 08:29:59 PM »
I would guess you have a formidable task on you hands, so kudos to you, it's the good news myself and a lot of the other members have been waiting for,

Bob

Online RailGooner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • N Gauge Society Number: 17356
  • I'm supporting Soldier F
    • Ebay
    • Awards
Re: NGS - Ex Modlemaster Decals and Nameplates
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 09:01:55 PM »
What Bob said. Thanks in advance for the work ahead Phil. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
“We are indebted to those soldiers who served with courage and distinction to bring peace to Northern Ireland,” UK Defence Secretary Gavin Williamson said. “The welfare of our former service personnel is of the utmost importance.”

Per Ardua ad Astra | Mens Agitat Molem | Victoria Concordia Crescit | Utrinque Paratus | Caveat lector

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £55.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £65.00
Above Goal: £10.00
Site Currency: GBP
118% 
March Donations

Advertise Here